SOLD Auction: Bally's Las Vegas BLUE $1 X 200. Ends Friday 2pm CDT. (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

djmarc

Flush
Site Vendor
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
63   0   0
This is an AUCTION for 200 Bally's, Las Vegas, 1st Issue 1986 Blue $1 chips

I acquired these chips in excellent to mint condition and they are still in the exact same excellent to mint condition. Testing the waters to see if there is any interest.

These are definitely rare- I have not seen any pictures of full racks of these chips in my internet searches. Aside from the awesome Bally's $1 house mold and textured inlay, another thing that stands out about these chips is how heavy they are. Easily among the heaviest racks of chips I have ever held (not sure about shipping these in a small flat rate box, they may have to go in a medium box). One rack averages 11.27g per chip, while the other rack averages 11.28g per chip.

RULES:

1. All bids are to be placed openly in this thread. No bids via PM are allowed.
2. Bid is for all 200 chips.
3. Bids must be placed in minimum increments of $10.
4. Edited posts will be voided.
5. Actual shipping cost via USPS Flat Rate Priority Box (size to be determined) will be added to the final auction price. Insurance is strongly suggested and must be paid by buyer.
6. Payment to be made via Paypal Friends and Family, or buyer must pay all applicable Paypal fees.
7. International PCF members must agree to pay any and all additional applicable shipping/handling/Paypal fees.
8. I reserve the right to: i) change the rules at any time; ii) cancel the auction at any time; iii) void any or all bids.
9. Tommy and PCF are in no way responsible for any actions in this auction.

Opening bid starts at: $550.

Auction ends Friday May 13th, 2016 at 2:00pm CDT.

Auction will use the '5 minutes after last closing bid rule'. Highest bid before 2:00pm will win unless there is a bid within 5 minutes of closing time- then the closing time will be 5 min. after the last bid was posted.

Bally's racks.JPG
Bally's blue racks.JPG
Bally's Blue $1.JPG

I was saving up for another set that probably won't happen...so this becomes pretty tempting! Missed out on the white ones. Hmmmm.

Again, I love the short turn around auction. Kudos for not torturing those of us that have a strong "want" gland, at least not for too long.

Beautiful chips. 1st issue!

No interest yet?! About 3 1/2 hours to go... calling all lurkers.

Technically $575 violates rule #3, but I will allow it. Official bid currently stands at $575. Any further bids must be at least +$10.
Technically it's not, he hit the minimum of 10 and added 5 (y) :thumbsup:

Guess I am misreading or something.. isn't his increment $15?

I read the rules as the minimum bid increment (over the last bid) has to be at least $10 more than the previous bid. $15 more would be ok as I interpreted the rules. But, it's not my auction, so my interpretation is moot.

Bid in whatever increments you would like at this point! :) Put fiddy cent on it if you want.

I read the rules as the minimum bid increment (over the last bid) has to be at least $10 more than the previous bid. $15 more would be ok as I interpreted the rules. But, it's not my auction, so my interpretation is moot.

I think this is correct as a few posts have pointed out. Sorry for any confusion or incorrect posts by me.

ok, so it means the next bid needs to be either $600, $610, $620? someone can't bid $605 correct?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom