SOLD Aurora Star Tournament Set (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lars

Flush
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
27   0   0
AUCTION ENDS ON
Jun 26, 2021
AUCTION ENDS AT
1:00 PM Eastern Time
STARTING BID
$3600
MINIMUM BID INCREMENT
$5
PAYMENTS ACCEPTED
  1. PayPal F&F
  2. Venmo
SHIPPING TERMS
Winner Pays
SHIPS VIA
USPS Flat Rate Box (multiple)
AUCTION GUIDELINES
    1. The highest bid at the closing time listed above will win. If there is a bid within 5 minutes of the closing time (original or extended closing time), 5 minutes shall be added to the time of the last bid, until there are no bids within the final 5 minutes. Because seconds are not displayed on post timestamps, these examples will be used as a reference.
    2. No Reserve. The Starting Bid of this auction will be treated as the Reserve Price.
    3. Bids must be placed in whole US dollars, using numbers in minimum increments as stated above. (bids using images or spelled out numbers are not valid)
    4. All bids are to be placed openly in this thread. No bids via Private Message/Convo. Sellers are not permitted to bid on their own auctions.
    5. The seller reserves the right to edit the listing to clarify statements or correct any errors.
    6. Once a valid bid is made, the auction can not be canceled. Bid edits and/or retractions are not permitted. Violations of this rule will result in discipline at the discretion of PCF Admins and/or Moderators.
    7. PCF (its Owner, Admins, and Moderators) are not responsible for any actions or outcomes that take place in this auction.
Up for auction is a mint set of 600 Aurora Star tournament chips. These chips were taken out of their boxes, placed in new Paulson racks, and placed on my chip shelves in a birdcage. They have never been used or shuffled or touched other than racking them and now taking pictures. They are as perfect and beautiful as the day that I got them. I am the original owner. I intended to use them for the first time when hosting a meetup but never got to it.

The chips and racks will ship in 2 medium flat rate boxes shipping using USPS. Shipping cost will be whatever that costs along with signature conformation.

The set breakdown is:

160 T25
160 T100
80 T500
150 T1000
40 T5000
10 T25000
2 Paulson dealer buttons
2 white poker size cut cards
2 black poker size cut cards
6 brand new Paulson chip racks

I will try to add some better pictures when I get a minute.
Resized_20210610_012637.jpg
Resized_20210610_012731.jpg
Resized_20210610_012735.jpg

View attachment 723346

Definitely no hate or dislike intended! Im only fooling around. Plus I've got 1300 of these...I ain't looking to bid war with any "player"
I genuinely like to tag members who I believe are trying to acquire the chips…. Just sucks for everyone else when it’s one of the biggest whales on here :bigbucks:o_O Who knows, he might not bid on them after all, and someone else might have a chance at them. I have always admired these hotstamp chips, but unfortunately don’t play or host any tournaments. GLWA:tup::cool

Great chips! I love them!

@utgtrash , get in here man!

And I love to smear a great deserving photo of them in all their glory (if the OP hasn't already done so;)), it's my duty, as an AS addict myself ..
View attachment 723202
I’m in ecstasy every time I saw your chips Nav!!!!!
Stop posting
Please:love::love::love:

I genuinely like to tag members who I believe are trying to acquire the chips…. Just sucks for everyone else when it’s one of the biggest whales on here :bigbucks:o_O Who knows, he might not bid on them after all, and someone else might have a chance at them. I have always admired these hotstamp chips, but unfortunately don’t play or host any tournaments. GLWA:tup::cool
he owned AS HS a while back and sold them off 9 months ago maybe, unless he's collecting them again for some reason, no real risk here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom