Wanted Attn: Canadians - Horseshoe 5s, 25s and 100s (Cleveland, cincip or Indiana) (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
35   0   0
I’m looking for horseshoe chips, any of them, 5 through 100s. Will pay market price (based on recent sales) plus a small premium. Will also take 1s but will not pay a premium for those.

show me what you’ve got!

Last edited:
I’m looking for several racks of 5s from any horseshoe set, and 2-4 racks of 25s from any horseshoe set. For price we can use recent sales to establish market value; I’d prefer new but am ok with used if it’s not in rough shape and/or the price is right.

if you’re in/around Toronto I’ll pay a bit of a premium to reflect the savings on shipping. If US or international, I’d want it to be a min of 4 racks and I pay shipping for a medium box which I believe should be about $52 in shipping.

show me what you’ve got!
I am selling some actually! But not sure if they match the counts you want and I'm in the US. Feel free to look if you'd like :) https://www.pokerchipforum.com/threads/horseshoe-cleveland-cinci-sets.70730/#post-1431032
Just made a purchase from @moechar, and I'm in the GTA. If you work something out soon, we might be able to combine shipping and save.

bump bump
Still looking.

If you’re local (gta) I’d buy in smallish quantities too.

And if anyone local has surplus HSI new 1s I’ll pay chip room prices.

Last edited:
Bump again. If you’re canadian and have any horseshoe chips 5 through 100, make sure to throw me a DM before doing a dibs sale - easier to ship and I’ll pay more!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom