ATTENTION, Jeep-freaks! (5 Viewers)

WTF man! 6 years of Jeeping and not a single duck.

My wife borrows the Jeep for 1 morning and gets two!

View attachment 872977
View attachment 872976

I've gotten ducked twice, once in my JLU that I sold and once in my JT. That's over 4 years. My daughter got a JL Willys last summer and she got 4 ducks in the first couple of weeks. I had to tell her to stop sending me pictures. lol

Guess what happens to the first person I see putting a duck on my Jeep

zfpYRDqJuCy1G.gif

I was ducked once. My group helped another group that was stuck on a trail. They awarded me with a duck.

I do think it's kind of a dumb thing, but doesn't bother me. I have heard other Jeepers that are angered by the whole ducking thing.

I sold the hard top for my LJ and bought some Metal Cloak aluminum double adjustable control arms. They are legit! Can't wait to put them on and get my driveshaft angles dialed in.

1649533387815.png

Free rental upgrade. Not too shabby and got the Jeep greeting down pretty quickly. :D
View attachment 936552

Interesting that they bought a Rubicon to rent out. Probably an extra 10K for off road only features that won't likely get used. You could take that on a decent trail. :cool

I can highly recommend the 4xe. The hybrid version has been much better than expected. Got my son one last year when they first came out. Had no intentions of buying a hybrid but the deal was way too good to pass up.

Attachments

• A3949AF8-C8F3-4B19-9EAC-EBE52E79D615.jpeg
    A3949AF8-C8F3-4B19-9EAC-EBE52E79D615.jpeg
    138 KB · Views: 28
Interesting that they bought a Rubicon to rent out. Probably an extra 10K for off road only features that won't likely get used. You could take that on a decent trail. :cool
Oh I’d end up wrecking the car immediately.

I don't recommend trying this.click on watch on Facebook

I can’t get enough of this guys commentary. +2 minutes and he only says three lines on repeat the whole video - “holy shit” “what the hell is this guy doing” and “I gotta go see this”. Gold.

I drove today with my top and doors off to and from work. It was 98 when I left work. Felt like a hair dryer was blowing my whole body. [ok, that should make the out of context thread].

So, my buddy's been renovating a 1950s-era Willys for several years. He's swapped out the engine with a diesel, replaced the entire body, etc ... and me, being without any experience in cars (aside from being able to change my own oil) have only been able to watch in awe. Well, I finally got a chance to help. He needed a new fuel gauge and we came up with the idea to use an Arduino board to power it. But he still needed to be able to mount it. Enter me and my 3D printer:

Screen Shot 2022-07-24 at 1.37.06 PM.png

He got it mounted this weekend in the new dash, and I think it blends REALLY well!

1658684443457.png

My Christmas present: Just picked up this 04 Sahara. It's in great shape with 67K miles. Pretty much bone stock with Savvy rails and corners. Bought it from the guy that does all the work on my Jeep, so it's been well taken care of.

Made a deal with my wife that this would be my new DD and would not go off road. I have 3 boys, 9, 11, 14. So this may end up with one of them eventually.

20221223_084149.jpg

20221223_084046.jpg

20221223_084031.jpg

20221223_084735.jpg

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom