Atlantic Club labels (1 Viewer)

Swisstopher

Sitting Out
Reaction score
Hi all
New member here, has anyone had labels made for the Atlantic Club chips? I have a set and have some $25 chips on the way which I may re-label to go with the set. Would @Gear have the template for these already? And do gearlabels ship to the UK?
Getting nice chips over here is such a bind.
Any ideas on cost of doing 100ish chips
Many thanks

Would @Gear have the template for these already?
No, but if the owner wants to share it, I'll be happy to print replacement/substitute labels for them. (I'm not sure who the owner is, but that's a pretty recent design so I'm pretty sure it's someone on here.)

And do gearlabels ship to the UK?
Yes

Any ideas on cost of doing 100ish chips

https://www.pokerchipforum.com/threads/faq-pricing-2020.51511/

Labels for 100 chips = 200 labels, laminated (recommended) are 0.15 each = 30.00 USD plus shipping (likely 20 USD tracked, 10 USD untracked to UK)

The Atlantic Club is a stock CPC design. I'd message @David Spragg to see whether you can use it. I think it was a group buy (along with the hot Atlantic Club stamps) originally but then made available as a stock design. I might have that completely wrong though!

On another note, another Oxford-based chipper! It's a small world :)

The Atlantic Club is a stock CPC design. I'd message @David Spragg to see whether you can use it. I think it was a group buy (along with the hot Atlantic Club stamps) originally but then made available as a stock design. I might have that completely wrong though!

On another note, another Oxford-based chipper! It's a small world :)

Hey Billy
Thanks for that. Been told it may be a J5 design so I’ve contacted him to find out
Whereabouts in Oxford are you based? I’m actually out by Banbury but use Oxford for our International friends.
Been in here long?
I’ve been looking for a while but just joined, found some chips that will ship here from the EU!! So frustrating all those lovely Paulsons that don’t want to leave the States!!

Hey Billy
Thanks for that. Been told it may be a J5 design so I’ve contacted him to find out
Whereabouts in Oxford are you based? I’m actually out by Banbury but use Oxford for our International friends.
Been in here long?
I’ve been looking for a while but just joined, found some chips that will ship here from the EU!! So frustrating all those lovely Paulsons that don’t want to leave the States!!
In the grand scheme of all things PCF, Banbury is pretty close! I live in Garsington (just out past the BMW planet in Cowley).

I've not been around here too long but managed to spend a fortune on shipping and import fees. Brexit hasn't helped as now VAT fees are due on EU imports (depending on whether you buy them from another chipper) :cry:.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom