Wanted Atlantic Club Hotstamp 1k in orange (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Richard Cranium

3 of a Kind
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Looking to buy two barrels of AC hotstamps in orange.

Also possibly interested in buying other denoms.

like these...

WOKRDGz.jpg

ebNy39k.jpg

gCYr5uZ.jpg

Good luck! In the event that you find more than you need let me know as I could use 50 of these as well

I spoke with CPC they would need to be a custom order, and I'm looking for a small qty so I want to try this route first.

I'm willing to buy more than I need at CPC if others want to go in on some custom colors.

I'd really like to get stamps that say Arizona Room or Arizona Club instead, but not really sure I'd go the extra cost for that.

I've spoken to David at CPC and may put in a custom order for more dayglo tiger 1k chips.

Is there anyone out there looking to add orange 1k's to their set or get a set using orange 1k's instead of stock yellow? I personally don't need more than 40 so I'm looking to pool some orders.

Why don't you jump on the team and come in for the big dayglo tiger win!

I've spoken to David at CPC and may put in a custom order for more dayglo tiger 1k chips.

Is there anyone out there looking to add orange 1k's to their set or get a set using orange 1k's instead of stock yellow? I personally don't need more than 40 so I'm looking to pool some orders.

Why don't you jump on the team and come in for the big dayglo tiger win!

I'd be interested to buy dayglow tiger $1ks! What mold we talking here?

Edit: got it. Looks like A mold. I'm a CSQ guy:(
I'd order at least 160 if it's CSQ

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom