• This site contains affiliate links. If you choose to make a purchase after clicking a link, Poker Chip Forum may receive a commission at no additional cost to you. Thank you for your support!

Not Mine Atlantic City Resorts International $350-$900 for 1 chip? (1 Viewer)

ReallyGoodUsername

Royal Flush
Site Vendor
Reaction score
I don't really collect sets or single chips at all... are these chip prices fantasy land high or actually competitive/market prices?

Screen Shot 2019-03-21 at Thursday, March 21, 2019 - 4.27.14 PM.png

I saw that, too. I wonder if the $20 inlay being drunkenly off-center adds extra value. I thought the chip was an oval when I first saw it.

This popped in my head. I think these chips were in play before he was owner of the Resorts though.

gettyimages-143480493.jpg

are these chip prices fantasy land high or actually competitive/market prices?
The $20 and $25 are probably reasonable (at one time they each traded for low-mid four's), but that $5 is priced sky-high. That price would have been high even for 2009 (the last time a reasonably good price guide for NJ chips was published to my knowledge).

The $20 and $25 are probably reasonable (at one time they each traded for low-mid four's), but that $5 is priced sky-high. That price would have been high even for 2009 (the last time a reasonably good price guide for NJ chips was published to my knowledge).

Perhaps they have it confused with the baccarat $5, which would have supported that price at one time. I am not sure that there is much interest in Atlantic City chips today.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom