At the Movies: Everything Everywhere All At Once (2 Viewers)

Leonard

Flush
Supporter
Reaction score
Saw this Friday.
I liked it quite a bit. My wife loved it - top 10 all-time.

I would recommend it strongly if you like "not your usual" movies.

Thoughts?

The old saying was "if there's a gun in Act one, someone gets shot in Act three." Now it's if there's a butt plug in Act one...."

Saw this Friday.
I liked it quite a bit. My wife loved it - top 10 all-time.

I would recommend it strongly if you like "not your usual" movies.

Thoughts?

The old saying was "if there's a gun in Act one, someone gets shot in Act three." Now it's if there's a butt plug in Act one...."
I didn’t know @bentax1978 was making movies….

Just stepped out of the theater for this. I’m still thinking about it all

…all at once.

We're thinking of seeing this.

Another recommendation for an offbeat flic:

I'm only a two-movie-a-year guy, so it would be a bit of a stretch, since we just saw -- and loved, and immediately bought the DVD of The French Dispatch of the Liberty, Kansas Evening Sun.

I like Frances McDormand, not a big Bill Murray fan, but they both fit into this piece perfectly. We're headed to Spain and France in a couple of weeks, and may have to add a detour to Angouleme, France just to see the town where it was filmed. And Angouleme is only about 20 miles from Cognac, so who could say no?

I quite enjoyed this movie. Of course, as a Chinese kid growing up in North America I can appreciate all the cultural references. One of the most original films I've seen In a while.

It is still unusual for sure. Not Marvel. Not a sequel. Interesting. I think it’s struggling at the box office which is unfortunate.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom