AT LAST! Chip set complete! (1 Viewer)

SsgLaw84

Sitting Out
Reaction score
D56B31B1-6C95-4248-ACA4-B7D74AC2C116.jpeg
It was a furious search and siezure from multiple sites but no more running out of chips! Had my first game Saturday with the full set and nearly dipped into the blacks already. I see years of enjoyment and a million dollars worth of fun on this table

I see a barrel of fracs is occupying the space that should belong to a barrel of $500's.

:D

Just kidding, mate (not really, though...Is a set ever really complete, I ask rhetorically?)! Congrats on getting your seet to this point, and enjoy them for all they're worth! They should last you quite some time.

I see a barrel of fracs is occupying the space that should belong to a barrel of $500's.

:D

Just kidding, mate (not really, though...Is a set ever really complete, I ask rhetorically?)! Congrats on getting your seet to this point, and enjoy them for all they're worth! They should last you quite some time.

I don’t know if my ticker can handle a game where 500s come into play yet

I don’t know if my ticker can handle a game where 500s come into play yet

The game I play in uses them way too soon and it drives me crazy because the players play tighter since they don’t want to have to break them down to get call bets. They hurt the action. But it is cool to have some big chips in your Stack late in the night.

I like the yellow 25c chip a lot.

Great choice for quarters! Keeps the set grounded with the earthy color theme and gray/black felt makes the chips of this set really shine.

Deciding on a chip to relabel for 500's is a fun step to take and would be a challenge to follow-up the grand slam slam of the frac relabels. Although the primary 500 in the Cle H.S. set is a real beaut in itself. The secondary 500 is a little dark to work with the strong black base of the primary 100. Then it's custom plaques for 2.5k for sure.

I really like that yellow solid for a frac ...... great choice (y) :thumbsup:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom