• This site contains affiliate links. If you choose to make a purchase after clicking a link, Poker Chip Forum may receive a commission at no additional cost to you. Thank you for your support!

Mine Assorted Chips (1 Viewer)

charitycase

Flush
Reaction score
I listed a bunch of chips on eBay as a lot.
The eBay fees are crazy high so they’re marked up.
I really don’t have a lot of time to start selling these individually.
I don’t really even want to sell them, but I admit I’m looking pretty childish building a pile of collectible chips while debating with my girlfriend about the costs of sink faucets, kitchen cabinets, area rugs..
So anyway, I spent something close to $960 on these over the past year.
Some costed $70+ per chip, a couple were free, and a whole bunch of others were more modest in price.
Buying many of these individually, shipping costs on eBay seem to really add up.
So there it is - I’m going to post here and a couple other places.
If they sell here, I don’t have to pay fees so I’m looking to break even.
And if they don’t sell, I get to tell my girl that I listed them at my costs and they didn’t sell - so they stay!
I’ll copy paste this on the chip board too:

Link

Attachments

• 4B26A860-B30A-4D3E-A6D8-B94204347530.jpeg
    4B26A860-B30A-4D3E-A6D8-B94204347530.jpeg
    197.3 KB · Views: 310
Wow, awesome haul. Lots of amazing stuff in there. GLWS. On the off chance you decide to split, would love to get those Palms Buy-In chips

The good news is that I think I’m off the hook with these.
They didn’t sell at cost, or a $100 loss, because I paid to ship so many of these singles.
The bad news is that I got a lot of PMs and emails for interest in about half the lot and I haven’t split them!
Pretty much every edge spotted Paulson has at least one interested buyer - You gotta leave me some kind of eye candy!!
I’ll see if I can list these in the classifieds with another price reduction

They didn’t sell at cost, or a $100 loss, because I paid to ship so many of these singles.
The bad news is that I got a lot of PMs and emails for interest in about half the lot and I haven’t split them!
Pretty much every edge spotted Paulson has at least one interested buyer - You gotta leave me some kind of eye candy!!
I’m not sure if you’re playing mind games with your girl friend or with yourself. But the truth is that buying singles on eBay is a money losing proposition exactly because of the shipping you pay on each chip, and you’re never getting that money back. I know. I’ve built multiple racks and a buttload of barrels from eBay singles.

You can either keep these chips, or “lose” a lot of money by selling them. That’s just reality.

I’m not sure if you’re playing mind games with your girl friend or with yourself. But the truth is that buying singles on eBay is a money losing proposition exactly because of the shipping you pay on each chip, and you’re never getting that money back. I know. I’ve built multiple racks and a buttload of barrels from eBay singles.

You can either keep these chips, or “lose” a lot of money by selling them. That’s just reality.
Thanks for taking the time to post

Still interested in the fat hats if you do split.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom