For Sale ASM (Vegas) MD50 'Suicide Queen' Cash Set + Bricks (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Suicide Queen shipment was delayed by the German postal strike :( Luckily, Fabian had not mailed them yet so they were not sitting in a hot postal container somewhere. The postal workers and the government reached an agreement on July 6, but there is still a massive backlog of letters and packages. Hopefully the chips will arrive safely by next week. :)

Last edited:
Still waiting, so I mocked up the chips :) The 10 cent chips are stamped with black foil instead of gold.

I hope everything inside arrived safely [emoji15]

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1438017908.186427.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1438017920.365375.jpg

Amazingly, all did arrive safe and sound except for that one cash bundle you can see at the bottom of the box in the first pic, and it is not that bad - only a little damp and wrinkled on the corner. The hole in the box was so big I could literally reach inside and remove the boxes of chips with ease.

More pics to follow later - too busy at work.

There is no such thing as too much tape on a chipes outer shipping box -- I try to make mine both puncture- and water-proof, in addition to making the contents a single bubble-wrapped brick.

And that guy in jbutler's gif should be horsewhipped....

I would like to add that everything inside the box was packed very well and that prevented both damage and loss. The box, however, was beaten to pieces. Like Dave mentioned, it is a good idea to tape all edges of the box too.

Sorry to see the set go, but glad that I live close enough to enjoy such beautiful chips. looking forward to your upcoming and future games Mark!

Send out the current chips as your samples, and keep the new ones. Also send us your best possible chips too ;) ;)

Actually, all the samples will be new chips. I am only ordering $5's and $100's for myself. All the $1's and $20's I am ordering are for samples.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom