• It is recommended to use PayPal Goods and Services when paying for an item. There are no buyer protections when sending PayPal Friends and Family, Zelle, Google Pay, Venmo, CashApp, Crypto, among others.

SOLD ASM Solids "The Vascoly's" - huge custom set (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
As I have plans for a new custom set due to the birth of my first son (see also https://www.pokerchipforum.com/threads/cpc-customs-project-mos-poker-room.56037/), I need some space (and budget) so I decided to let this set go (or my wife decided for me :x)

Custom ASM (now CPC) solid set on the hourglass mold (around 2009/2010).

The chips are in very good condition and have not seen much play. My homegame loved to play with big stacks, so the breakdown may not seem 100% great for everyone:

quantity - denom - color:
115 - 5 - mandarin red
125 - 25 - Imperial blue
100 - 100 - DG pink
105 - 500 - DG green
140 - 1000 - DG yellow
100 - 5000 - DG Arc Yellow
15 - grey - NCV (for bounty chip e.g.)

Of course I'd like to sell all to one person, but would split (of all/nearly all chips are accounted for) - but also if you are interested in only part of the set, feel free to conatct me.

Price: I think around 80$ for one rack are a reasonable price (please lecture me, if I am wrong) - so total price would be 550$ (shipped from Germany, shipping costs depending on destination, but I will cover 50% of the shipping costs).

To me it is more important that another "chipper" gets happy with this great set, so all offers are also welcome ( I am pretty sure, we will come to an agreement) :cool:D

vascolys.jpg

vascoly3.jpeg
vascoly1.jpeg

vascoly2.jpeg

Attachments

• vascoly3.jpeg
    vascoly3.jpeg
    146.5 KB · Views: 79
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom