• This site contains affiliate links. If you choose to make a purchase after clicking a link, Poker Chip Forum may receive a commission at no additional cost to you. Thank you for your support!

Not Mine ASM HHR MOLD Vanderbilt Cardroom Almost 1200 Chips (1 Viewer)

Pretty good deal if you like the inlay. It's a good usable set.

If you don't like the inlay, I know a guy ;)
Hi Chris give us the guy’s name when you can. We always could use a good poker Chip label person on this site.:ROFL: :ROFLMAO:

seriously I think if someone could get the chips from the guy and then get labels from you for 1200 chips it would be cheaper then getting new chips from CPC. This would be a good set for someone looking for customs.

There should be 200 nickels that were made with this set as well. I bid on these the last time they were for sale but the price went above my top price of $1 chip which surprised me. I think at the time there weren’t as many chips options as there are now. I’d be even more surprised if they sold for $1/chip now.

I've been a hair's breath from making an offer on these like seven times now...
Just do it. This is a Classic set I saw that was from the CT days I think. I saw it on one of threads about custom epic sets not to be forgotten.

Just do it. This is a Classic set I saw that was from the CT days I think. I saw it on one of threads about custom epic sets not to be forgotten.

They do look like the spots ASM was doing a lot of around 2005 or so.

Not a bad price, I just wouldn't pay over $1 for chips I'm planning to re-label.

These had been on watch list for a while. Nice set with good chip amounts for a nice size cash set. I would relabel as well, perfect for a relabel, but wouldn’t want to pay more than $1/chip.

Anyone that buys these and doesn't need 400 $1's, I'd be interested in 50 to 100 of them.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom