Not Mine ASM HHR MOLD Vanderbilt Cardroom Almost 1200 Chips

Nuhockey

Flush
Reaction score
If you don't like the inlay, I know a guy ;)
Hi Chris give us the guy’s name when you can. We always could use a good poker Chip label person on this site.:ROFL: :ROFLMAO:

seriously I think if someone could get the chips from the guy and then get labels from you for 1200 chips it would be cheaper then getting new chips from CPC. This would be a good set for someone looking for customs.

Rhodeman77

4 of a Kind
Supporting Member
Reaction score
There should be 200 nickels that were made with this set as well. I bid on these the last time they were for sale but the price went above my top price of $1 chip which surprised me. I think at the time there weren’t as many chips options as there are now. I’d be even more surprised if they sold for $1/chip now.

Nuhockey

Flush
Reaction score
I've been a hair's breath from making an offer on these like seven times now...
Just do it. This is a Classic set I saw that was from the CT days I think. I saw it on one of threads about custom epic sets not to be forgotten.

warewulf

Flush
Reaction score
Just do it. This is a Classic set I saw that was from the CT days I think. I saw it on one of threads about custom epic sets not to be forgotten.
They do look like the spots ASM was doing a lot of around 2005 or so.

Not a bad price, I just wouldn't pay over $1 for chips I'm planning to re-label.

TheBigTater

Full House
Supporting Member
Reaction score
These had been on watch list for a while. Nice set with good chip amounts for a nice size cash set. I would relabel as well, perfect for a relabel, but wouldn’t want to pay more than $1/chip.

Top Bottom