Wanted ASM HHR American Eagle chips (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheBigTater

4 of a Kind
Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
58   0   0
Yes you've seen it before and it's back again. Might be hard to find these anymore but gonna try.

Looking for any of these original ASM HHR American Eagle 312 spotted chips (especially the whites and blues) that were a stock line & a staple on the old ASM/Pokerchipsonline website.

eagles.jpg

(pic courtesy of the Wayback Machine)

They sold a lot of them so I know some folks have some out there either buried in the back of the closet, in the attic or on a old dusty shelf in the garage. It will be like a treasure hunt, find them and sell them to me.

No amount is too small. Don't care if they have been relabeled into something else as they will be a relabel project anyway..

Thanks for looking. :cool

Last edited:
Picked up quite a few 312 HHR offers in the last 2 days but still looking for any of these White/DG Arc Yellow & Blue/DG Arc Yellow ASM American Eagle or same color chips if you got em'.

eagles.jpg

(pic courtesy of the Wayback Machine)

:cool

eBay needs a want ad section. These are out there in the millions, maybe just not here.

I don't know about millions, but they sold a crap ton of them over the years. I've got all kinds of searches and alerts set up on eBay looking for these chips but unfortunately eBay has no WTB feature. Which is stupid really on their part, it would be a huge untapped market for them

Still hunting these chips.

If you need some cash for one the ongoing GB's and you have some of these:

eagles.jpg

turn them into cash for your next purchase.

Last edited:
I have 4 barrels of the $5 chips you're looking for but I'm almost done completing my set. Would you have any of the $5 chips below to trade out for the ones you are looking for?

Sorry, but no I don't have any of the others. I've not seen that Pink chip before, is that a sample or from an ASM stock set in the past? I'm more than willing to buy/purchase those 4 barrels of Reds (HHR's) if you would be willing to sell. :cool

Last edited:
I think the pink one is a ASM sample. The red solids are much easier to find. I could sell you the 4 barrels when I find a replacement.

I really want to see a picture of what you have now. :tup:

These American Eagles I'm looking for are mostly to add to the Soapy's Parlor project. Limit set is now up to 1300+ $1's (need a few hundred more)
soapydream-jpg.282034

soapylimit1a-jpg.213635

What you are probably thinking about is another project (one of 4 relabel project in the works, yes I'm freakin' insane). That project is in progress, label removal partially done (RIP Scotty's). Denoms will be .25c/$1/$5/$20 still working on finding the right $100. And labels are also almost ready to go (sorry not ready to make their debut just yet), just need to fine tune a few things.

scottys-lineup-jpg.292474

Buddy of mine has about 5,000 -- he picked them up for a steal price from another local player/organizer who shut down his long-running illegal card room operation (got married, moved, and had a kid).

I'll check, but I suspect he has no interest in letting them go. How many you need, and for how much?

Would love to pick up 400-500 or more of the whites to add to the limit set, 200 of the blues, and 400 of the reds if I can get them. But I'm open to any smaller amounts if available. Would prefer to pay in the ( .50c/chip ;) ) .75c-.90c range but that is negotiable as well depending on amounts and condition.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom