ASM E&C Customs (1 Viewer)

Nice. I love the quarter and half pies for the quarter and 50c chips.

This set is awesome, love the mold. It is #3 on my to do sets....only because I am still working on a theme worthy of it. That $20 is in my top five all time right now....what colors did you use on it? The five is in at least top 15 maybe top 10. I have to wonder what level that "nipple" spot is

The dot spot is level eleventy-gajillion. I asked, because it would be perfect for my chocolate-chip-cookie chip. The answer was "no, cannot be done." That is a true, ultra-ultra rare chip. It is a true sign of chip-geekdom, when your eyes are actually drawn away from the boobs.

Anyone have any idea how they actually did the dot/nipple spot?

How did you convince Jim to do it on this set?

Several years back, Jim pulled this spot out of his bag of tricks, and made a few samples. At that time, cliff contacted ASM and asked if he could have it, and it was allowed. I know it wad hard work to do, and was then scraped. I think the sample chip and cliffs are the only modern ASM chips with that spot. The dot on cliffs was supposed to go in the white spot, but was accidentally put in the black part. I think It looks better the way it is. I'm lucky to have played with this set a few times, and it is a great set.

Mark

Also, if I recall, there is an older series Caesars $100 chip with the dot spot as well. You could search on CT for this as well. I'd say it was at least 3 years ago, if not 4-5

Anyone have any idea how they actually did the dot/nipple spot?

a very cold room and a very determined assistant.

attachment.php

How did you convince Jim to do it on this set?

probably involved the same assistant...

Several years back, Jim pulled this spot out of his bag of tricks, and made a few samples. At that time, cliff contacted ASM and asked if he could have it, and it was allowed. I know it wad hard work to do, and was then scraped. I think the sample chip and cliffs are the only modern ASM chips with that spot. The dot on cliffs was supposed to go in the white spot, but was accidentally put in the black part. I think It looks better the way it is. I'm lucky to have played with this set a few times, and it is a great set.

Mark

Mark pretty much nailed the back story. Here is a pic of the one of the samples from JimB and another pic of the one he did for me. Since the "nipple" spot chip is drawing some attention from folks who have not seen it before I will give one away. look for a new thread.
DSC_0021.jpgDSC_0023.jpgDSC_0028.jpg

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom