PCF Giveaway ASM/CPC Mold Cups Canvas Print Giveaway (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fingers crossed!!! I imagine that is the case for everyone in on this one!!

1 in 40 chance so far...that's not bad.

Members that have entered this giveaway: 200 Motels, abby99, atomiktoaster, Ben, bergs, BGinGA, bmichaelhorn, BUBBLE, CdnBeerLover, Chicken Rob, chipjoker, courage, detroitdad, Gear, grandgnu, H|Q, iblonger, jbutler, Jeff, JFCJ, k9dr, links_slayer, Mental Nomad, Milo013, Mr Tree, Mr. Cheese, p5woody, pltrgyst, Poker Zombie, Puggy, Quicksilver-75, saw28, Schmendr1ck, Shaggy, ski_ex5, spikeithard, stocky, Toby, tommythecat, Trihonda

I have an update that I wanted to pass along.

When I selected the photo to have placed on the canvas I made a mistake and selected a photo that had a significant flaw (you might be able to notice it on the forum photo). Having had the chance to look at the canvas carefully I noticed that I selected a photo that I had edited a little TOO much and on the HHR mold (which is the center piece of this print) the horse heads and the inlay areas are blurred to a point of removing the details. For me it is unacceptable to offer this print up to the members of this forum. Unfortunately this picture was not duplicated in these dimensions.

My solution was to reprint the canvas using basically the same photo but the size is 30" wide and 20" tall (instead of 20" wide and 30" tall) this affects some of the viewing area of the chips slightly but the sharpness of the molds (which is the most important part) is MUCH better and pleasing to the viewer.

The reprint will be ready and shipped to the winner between January 4th and 6th.

Sorry for the mistake but I don't want the winner to say, "hey! that's not the print you advertised!".

If you want to withdraw from the drawing I will understand... :cool:

I've included a photo of the one that is now being placed on a canvas.

Sorry for the goof on my part.

IMG_2883.jpg

Happy New Year!

I volunteer to dispose of the unacceptable print so others will not be subjected to its substandard appearance.

6 hours left to enter. Good luck to everyone!

To ALL! I wish each and EVERY ONE of you a wonderful New Year!

Best of luck on the drawing!

Alas! I am early to rise so off to bed early! Look forward to congratulating the winner (next year)!

See you all next year![emoji6][emoji322]

Winner is automatically picked at 10am est. Good Luck all!

Bout time to send me my print guys. Remember for shipping you spell tree with two E's this time.

Sean, you are da man. That pic is awesome and I'd be proud to hang it at Club Courage, especially since you've played here. Please weight my eligibility 4x.

[emoji12]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom