PCF Giveaway ASM/CPC Mold Cups Canvas Print Giveaway (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Carnac the Magnificent says:
th

Redbelly will be flying down with this art to S@P II. It will look awesome on Mr. Tree's wall.

God bless Carnac. Sorry fellas it's in the bag. Sean you can deliver it in person that will be fine.

Last edited:
Thanks. Good luck to all!

very nice Red Tommy Belly. Since I don't have a poker room I'll let others have a shot ;)

It's OK for bedrooms, dining rooms, dens, etc. too. (Wife permitting) :cool:

Sorry, but this piece is coming NORTH, where it can be appreciated for the outstanding piece of ART that it is.

Ironwood frame, double matted, with either a brushed nickel or gun metal accent (maybe even a "blued" look?). Going to look GREAT on my wall.

And, if by some fluke I do NOT win it, I would second the motion that this be reproduced for sale. Not sure if Red Belly would be up for that, but I would DEFINITELY purchase a copy.

Great googily moogily, this WILL make a very fine addition to my new room. Just PM me when you are ready to ship. :p

This is an awesome offering from Sean. Gawd bless you, good sir!

This is a great-looking print of a great-looking photo. Thanks for putting it out there.

- - - - - - - - - Updated - - - - - - - - -

Crap, I've got a lot of posts to go before I can qualify to enter.

Hmmm... How in the world to get to 100 posts?!?

Just drop the "f" and "r" from your username. :D

....I guess nobody knows who I am around here, but you might have heard of jdunford from that other poker chip forum where I have over 8,000 posts)

jdun in the house! Welcome to PCF, sir.

Tommy, I have to say I'm in awe of the number and quality of giveaways you have done. Thanks again for everything. I'm sure you are stepping up your game for the holiday season, but still this is an extremely nice prize.

^^this, eleventy-bajillion times ^^this.

Which reminds me of an old joke......

A redhead tells her blonde sister, "I slept with a Brazilian...." The blonde replies, "Oh my God, you slut - how many is a brazilian?"

as someone mentioned before, in the highly unlikely chance that I dont win this beauty, how could one go about buying it? lol

I dont think you should put LOL, I say HECK Ya......No joke about it.

If I dont win can I buy one????????PLEASE?????

Do you really want this fine piece of art lost in Canadian customs for who knows how long ??

IF and when I win, I will HAPPILY pay to have it fedex'd.

That's why it will be coming to me. I haven't had any issues in that regard.

Well, until I tell them about your longstanding affiliation with the PCF . . . bwahahahahahahaha.

Agreed - I would love to buy one!!!!!! The is easily the coolest poker related item I have ever seen!

I really appreciate the positive response to this Give Away! This was an idea I have had for awhile and I really wanted to give back to Tommy, his site, and this amazing community!

I'm not saying never but at the present time I'm just going to offer this one item up as a Give Away to say Thank you! I didn't even make one for me! (well... yet!) I do have some ideas but have been busy lately with family and the holidays. If anything is ever offered it will be announced here first!

Warmest Holiday Wishes to Everyone!

I really appreciate the positive response to this Give Away! This was an idea I have had for awhile and I really wanted to give back to Tommy, his site, and this amazing community!

You and Tommy both deserve the kudos for what you've done for the community.

Warmest Holiday Wishes to you, too!

I'm not saying never but at the present time I'm just going to offer this one item up as a Give Away to say Thank you! I didn't even make one for me! (well... yet!) I do have some ideas but have been busy lately with family and the holidays. If anything is ever offered it will be announced here first!

Maybe I could just get a high res image... then I make a small print at work.;)

Reminds me, I need to buy canvas media for our 60" HP plotter at work...... :)

Thanks for this awesome giveaway, just need 54 more posts!!!
Nitzilla

I'll attempt to get an idea for Seattle to a few places to give some frame of reference.

Hi Redbelly. Have you had a chance to check on shipping quotes? Since it would be unfair to the others, I'm holding off on entering until I have some idea of what it would cost to ship this.

Hi Redbelly. Have you had a chance to check on shipping quotes? Since it would be unfair to the others, I'm holding off on entering until I have some idea of what it would cost to ship this.

My apologies but I completely forgot with the holidays. I'll check when I get home but I did a quick online search and plugged in the dimensions of 25x35x4 and a value of $100 shipped to Canada and it came back with 36-38 dollars. I wouldn't NOT enter... Good luck!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom