Asking For Help With Charity Logo (1 Viewer)

chipsncoffee

Two Pair
Reaction score
Hey all!

I wanted to get some feedback from the community if I could! I'm trying to design a logo for myself, and I could really use your help!

The main purpose of this is to serve as my personal logo for charitable donations that I am able to make playing poker. I have looked into a lot of different poker-related/founded charities, but I want to be able to focus on what is most important to me, namely an organization called 'The Kaleidoscope Youth Center' which is an organization local to Columbus, Ohio that helps to find homes for at-risk children, many of whom are part of the LGBTQ+ community. I have also been involved with the ACLU and The United States Holocaust Memorial Museum for quite some time as I majored in history with a focus on Holocaust studies. The plan, as of this moment, is to donate 5% of my winnings under my name, which is 'Four Barrel For A Cause".

If you don't mind, I would love to hear your thoughts regarding the logo. I'd sincerely like to keep personal feelings out of this thread as the organizations that I've chosen hit close to home for me in one way or another. Below is the logo I have designed for myself right now, but I'd like for it to be less busy, and I'm certainly not a professional designer.

I appreciate your feedback in advance! Thank you all!

FB Logo (1).jpg

I kind of like it, didn't feel it was too busy. How exactly will it be used?

I love the REG logo, and I love that these players are using poker as a way to contribute to the causes that they care about, but my ideals don’t really align with theirs.

7402228F-55FC-42DA-8611-9F54FBA0F71A.png

Also, once poker rooms start opening back up, I think it’d be great to get involved as a sponsor for tournaments! There are some good poker rooms here in Ohio!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom