Wanted AS Aurora Star $5/$25 2 racks each (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
1596673363576.gif

bump

I have been successful fishing with an unbaited hook, but often this is unfruitful.

The same can be said for finding sellers of highly desirable chips. Do you want to shake the chips loose from the folks around here? From people who don't really want to sell? If they were looking for buyers, you might expect to find "want to sell" ads in the classified or eBay auctions.

So maybe such sellers need something to tempt them. Like a really juicy offer could help find sellers. Just spit-balling, but I could imagine such an offer might help.

DrStrange

PS This isn't intended to be an offer to sell my chips. They aren't mint, though a dozen home games isn't going to cause much condition change. While I do have a price for my set, it is five figures <and no cents>. Strangely, no one has ever been that interested in buying chipsets from me. Thus I still have all of sets I ever bought. And when this covid19 thing finally ends, they all will get a turn on the felt.

PPS Really, if you want the sweet stuff, you might need to make an overly generous offer.

The AS fivers are hard to shake loose (despite the #chips made)...workhorse chip and many members like 4 or 5 racks of redbirds in their set.
I consider these some of the best fivers if not the best of the new era (non leaded & non textured/shaped inlays).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom