As and LL prices (1 Viewer)

Theluckyhand2

Two Pair
Reaction score
So I’m making my Lady Luck cash set and it’s starting to come together at a decent pace other than a few things I can’t find. I’m planning on looking Into AS tourney hot stamp set and I’m curious why people who have them think of them.
Also I’m in need of the price list of how much each chip is worth at a good price for all AS tourney and for the Last Luck 100s fracs and 500s
Thanks happy chipping
89A7C4A4-EB06-4DCA-87E3-91CAD617EEBA.jpeg
just to add this is my current LL set that I have on hand. Still missing some that are in transit still and minus my sample sets

I’m planning on looking Into AS tourney hot stamp set and I’m curious why people who have them think of them.
The floor is about $4.25 per chip and goes up from there. I recently filled out my set with the last pieces running me ~4.75 a chip.

T1000s are really hard to come by. T5000s are a bit easier but not by much. I'd say if you are looking to get into that set you should pick up a complete set assuming you can find one, not try and piece it together unless you already have the T1ks in hand.

The floor is about $4.25 per chip and goes up from there. I recently filled out my set with the last pieces running me ~4.75 a chip.

T1000s are really hard to come by. T5000s are a bit easier but not by much. I'd say if you are looking to get into that set you should pick up a complete set assuming you can find one, not try and piece it together unless you already have the T1ks in hand.
Thanks I appreciate the info. Very helpful I’m not dead set on them for my tourney but I like the vibrant colors so much. I’m going to keep my options open for now but I’m not going to rule them out

I happen to have a rack of Lady Luck fracs. I only recently acquired it by way of purchasing a small lot. Sold what I didn't need at a hefty loss, and ended up with something I really wanted. So no big deal. I think if you offer up enough dough, you can unearth them. I could be dead wrong. Sorry I can't be of more help in the lady luck category.

I am also an AS hotstamps set owner. I've got a decent sized set consisting of all the denoms. I can run a variety of STTs and can run T10K events for up to 2 tables.

I have found in the last year, prices have sharply risen from $3.50/chip to $4+ . I always thought they were all the same price (except the T5 of course). However, I learned early on I was wrong. I had to pay $4+ for T25K. The rest were always $3.50-3.75, even the 1K and 5K I got. It's hard to pinpoint pricing in my opinion.

I originally bought a set of 600 and paid nowhere near $4. Immediately after my acquisition, I was able to add on easily, and regularly, for $3.75/chip (average)

I really don't know what happened to drive the price up other than an influx of new users seeking these very chips? Made the T1K and up very scarce?

It's important to note, as I've completed my build, the final 100 pieces cost me $4.25 and even $4.75/chip to get the inexplicably rare 1K. I've got 1260 total chips.

**The T5 rack im showing off, was also significantly more than "normal market" price for AS stamps.

They are amazing. I've been obsessed with them for over a year and I still can't get enough. It's like a serious drug addiction.

This is my favorite conquest of this set!!!!
20210107_095316_HDR.jpg

GLWS!

I happen to have a rack of Lady Luck fracs. I only recently acquired it by way of purchasing a small lot. Sold what I didn't need at a hefty loss, and ended up with something I really wanted. So no big deal. I think if you offer up enough dough, you can unearth them. I could be dead wrong. Sorry I can't be of more help in the lady luck category.

I am also an AS hotstamps set owner. I've got a decent sized set consisting of all the denoms. I can run a variety of STTs and can run T10K events for up to 2 tables.

I have found in the last year, prices have sharply risen from $3.50/chip to $4+ . I always thought they were all the same price (except the T5 of course). However, I learned early on I was wrong. I had to pay $4+ for T25K. The rest were always $3.50-3.75, even the 1K and 5K I got. It's hard to pinpoint pricing in my opinion.

I originally bought a set of 600 and paid nowhere near $4. Immediately after my acquisition, I was able to add on easily, and regularly, for $3.75/chip (average)

I really don't know what happened to drive the price up other than an influx of new users seeking these very chips? Made the T1K and up very scarce?

It's important to note, as I've completed my build, the final 100 pieces cost me $4.25 and even $4.75/chip to get the inexplicably rare 1K. I've got 1260 total chips.

**The T5 rack im showing off, was also significantly more than "normal market" price for AS stamps.

They are amazing. I've been obsessed with them for over a year and I still can't get enough. It's like a serious drug addiction.

View attachment 619531

GLWS!
the AS T5 chips are super rare.
Nice score.

View attachment 619531

GLWS!

I was really lucky to own a very playable set of the Aurora Star Tourney Hot Stamps (Minus the T5 chips) thanks to my friend @Jeevansluck recommendation at the time to steer me on that path. I just recently sold my set unfortunately due to COVID but it was amazing to own, as it’s very vibrant/colourful and the majority of people who played in my tourneys(family/friends) really liked them (a lot of people had their own favourite chip, mine was the T25K). My one PRO TIP is to buy the set as a whole at the price your comfortable at purchasing and not to try to build it rack by rack as you’ll most likely have a hard time finding some of the quantities you need since some of the chips have somehow become rare or super rare as mentioned by others (The T5 & T1K). As well for the price to buy a set (I can be completely wrong & anyone can correct me) but from what I’ve seen/experience & as time has gone by you probably won’t be able to get a whole set unless you pay $4.50+ per chip minimum. I hope this info helps you and makes your decision easier, good luck with your search.

the AS T5 chips are super rare.
That's probably in large part because a good number of people (beginning with @bentax1978, iirc, and including me) discovered that @Gear could transform them into *perfect* Aztar MO $5 replacements, with almost no downside to their AS tourney sets.

AztarFivesGear6.jpg
aztar-0215.jpg

(Not my pics -- first Bentax, second ???)

That's probably in large part because a good number of people (beginning with @bentax1978, iirc, and including me) discovered that @Gear could transform them into *perfect* Aztar MO $5 replacements, with almost no downside to their AS tourney sets.

I originally ordered the AS T5 chips solely to make the Aztar MO $5 replacements, wasn't actually planning to keep any in my AS tournament set.

In the end I "only" converted 600 of them into Aztar MO $5 chips, and kept the other 300 in my AS tournament set.

(Not my pics -- first Bentax, second ???)

Both pics are mine, second one was before I had all 600 chips milled.

I also got rid of the $0.50 chips, added more $1, $25, and $100 chips, and made a quarters out of Paris $1 chips.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom