Wanted Aruba Palm Beach chips to expand my set (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

bentax1978

4 of a Kind
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
50   0   0
Potentially looking for more of any of the below Aruba Palm Beach chips. Let me know what you have!

APB-0113.jpg

apb-8618-jpg.22281

I know @ovo doesn't sell but....hey maybe you can catch him on a good day. I think I sold him a rack of those $25s awhile back.

I know @ovo doesn't sell but....hey maybe you can catch him on a good day. I think I sold him a rack of those $25s awhile back.

Hmm. Maybe that's why I subconsciously put that line about not murdering the chips in my bump. :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:

I'm not desperate enough to try and pry chips out of @ovo hands. Truth be told, I have plenty of chips, just always willing to expand the set if someone wanted to sell some.

Any more pics of the $500s?

Those were actually just temporary placeholders. I later had a few prototype with shaped inlay versions made, but never finalized and went forward with a $500 chip for the set. Still deciding. Took 8+ years to find and decide on a $1 chip for the set, so I'm in no rush. Lol

643245B3-1F89-4524-B4EF-FEA5E11EFC07.jpeg

What the F, you got all of them. I've been trying to build a set for years. All I have are 25's :(

I don't have ALL of them (yet).

Joking aside, I'm sure at some point I'll downsize more and you'll be my first PM.

Until then, bump!

• Love
Reactions: ovo
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom