Artwork time! (1 Viewer)

I only know Deja Vu from it's nationwide chain of strip clubs. Not saying I'm opposed, just making sure you are aware. :)

I have made my mind up. Keeping with the french vibe, I am choosing 'Deja Vu' . I just not sure how to finish it yet. I really really like it and I am going to run with it! :)
I only know Deja Vu from it's nationwide chain of strip clubs. Not saying I'm opposed, just making sure you are aware. :)
Chewing on it, but it feels like their needs to be a tag line about running it twice somewhere in here

Deja Vu -- where the puppies come out to play!

Deja Vu, Electric Boogaloo :)

I like just "Déjà Vu"...make sure include the accents to make it more frenchy.

How do you think the artwork relate to the name?

Looking forward to seeing what comes out of this.

I think a very simple Eiffel Tower, maybe just drawn with 2 or 3 paint brush strokes, white inlay with the tower color matched to the chip, black " the Eiffel club" under that with a red denom?

Very nice ideas. Look up Le Boudoir chips from Nicholas. Not sure if he is on PCF or not.

If you borrow inspiration from the Chateau De Noix set you are starting in a good place. There was a thread in the old country about if you were to have anyone else's custom set whose would it be? For me, it is Chateau De Noix.

+1 for the idea that an Eiffel Tower set could be done extremely well with the right touch.

Funny how I drool over the Hitching Post in much the same way! Thank you for your kind words!

Other themes I think of that might go with the french-ish theme of the FDL includes something around the french resistance, the french foreign legion, maybe monte carlo (even though its not french, it sort of seems french-y.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom