Art for my roulette table (1 Viewer)

allforcharity

Royal Flush
Supporter
Reaction score
I just spent the last few days playing around with GIMP and an online vectorizer to work on some art that will eventually go onto my custom James Bond themed roulette table. You've already seen the chip design threads, but this is for the roulette felt itself. 36 pictures of various actors in the movie franchise over the years, all the way from Dr. No through to No Time To Die. Take a look and see if you can recognize the actors and their roles!
(In case you're wondering, 0 on the felt will represent SPECTRE, while 00 will represent MI6, natch.)

consolidatedpics1.jpg

consolidatedpics2.jpg

consolidatedpics3.jpg

I just spent the last few days playing around with GIMP and an online vectorizer to work on some art that will eventually go onto my custom James Bond themed roulette table. You've already seen the chip design threads, but this is for the roulette felt itself. 36 pictures of various actors in the movie franchise over the years, all the way from Dr. No through to No Time To Die. Take a look and see if you can recognize the actors and their roles!
(In case you're wondering, 0 on the felt will represent SPECTRE, while 00 will represent MI6, natch.)

View attachment 603608

View attachment 603609

View attachment 603610
Where the f*ck is Nick Nack? :LOL: :laugh:

Okay, I wasn't too happy with a few of these, so I redid some and cleaned up some others. The look might be a little more consistent between portraits.

(Note that these are jpegs. I've converted them to .svg files, which further cleans up some of the rougher edges.)

consolidatedpics1.jpg

consolidatedpics2.jpg

consolidatedpics3.jpg

These are pretty large. How will they be fitting on the roulette wheel?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom