Found Arias Card Mold $5 Rack (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

SpaceMonkey420

Full House
Reaction score
Rating - 98%
48   1   0
I need your help finding a Arias Card Mold $5 Rack. Support your local underground home poker scene. Help a weekly out. I need one rack but two would be ok too. I have brand new fracks and big stuff to trade from this same series (mine are tourneys over $100 ) and they go all the way to 100k, with more not pictured. I even have extra $1 I can trade (again not pictired) but I need one more rack of 5 for the $5/$5. I have cash, crypto, PayPal, and I’m one rack short for comfort. Kinda need fast shipping. Thank u!
BA170908-7B99-468A-BD34-3A3DD7E4FA55.jpeg

Last edited:
Does anyone even read the wanted ads.

Does $60 plush shipping shake any loose? Been a min I truly have no idea what they are worth today.

Have a set incoming, hopefully arriving next week. Will have a spare rack of $5s if you don't get any other offers before then. Posting here as a reminder.

Have a set incoming, hopefully arriving next week. Will have a spare rack of $5s if you don't get any other offers before then. Posting here as a reminder.
Yes, please and thank you. $75 with shipping work? One would be perfect TY TY TY. I have a vault with some complete racks and I’m open to trade so I’ll send some pics to your DM. Thank u.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom