ARIA Card Mold Sample Sets (1 Viewer)

codeman00

Flush
Reaction score
I have ordered samples of the ARIAs Card Mold Chips directly from the supplier. I personally wanted samples and have seen several Want Ads for samples....so I decided to pay extraordinary shipping costs for several sample sets for myself and others here.

I do not have these sets in hand yet, it will be a couple of weeks. Each (5) chip sample set will be $16 shipped for US PCF members. I apologize for the cost but shipping was unreasonable and it will take time/materials to send out to everyone here.

If anyone is interested in a sample set, please reply below in the thread to get on the list. First come first served until I don't have anymore (10-15 sets?). I'll officially request money when I get samples in hand and I'll keep everyone posted in this thread.

1618579768639.png

Last edited:
So you didn't just want them, you wanted them FAST!!!

I'm doing the same thing, but in Sean's Batch #5, so I won't be getting mine for several months. I'll post something up down the road a bit for those who miss out on getting one here.

So you didn't just want them, you wanted them FAST!!!

I'm doing the same thing, but in Sean's Batch #5, so I won't be getting mine for several months. I'll post something up down the road a bit for those who miss out on getting one here.

I never could find if anyone actually ordered sample sets for all. I need to get some chips in my hand so I don't miss the next group buy. The last thing I wanted was to not get sample in hand for months and then the 3rd group buy happen without me. So I just took a chance. Nothing is done until I get chips in hand.

I have planned on selling at least 10 sets but maybe up to 15. I will go in the order of dibs (on this thread) of course and I'll post more once I get the chips in hand.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom