SOLD Aria $20's (live) - SINGLES! (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

mnebesny

Flush
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
38   0   0
Aria $20 singles, $22.43USD each plus shipping.

There are 20 available, but anyone who has posted interest in single(s) from @WhiteMamba1646 's thread has first dibs if they want. This is a dibs sale, post in the thread then PM me.

Shipping will be from @Sprouty in the CONUS:
  • Within the US: $1 USD (no tracking or insurance, at buyer's risk)
  • To Canada: $2 USD (no tracking or insurance, at buyer's risk)
  • Outside US/Canada: ?????
Dibs so far:

1626916480931.png

(photo from @WhiteMamba1646 's sale thread. If you want a full barrel, go here: https://www.pokerchipforum.com/threads/aria-20’s-live.77044)

Last edited:
in for one please thanks didnt even read it lol let e know how much and where to send payment for the 1 chip thanks

I'm interested in one, if still available. Thanks

Just had a thought regarding shipping. Isn't a padded mailer with tracking and insurance for a single chip only about $2 or so in the US? I sent out several packages in 4x6 padded mailers this week with 10-12 chips in them that were less than $4.

I'd be happy to pay the extra dollar or two for that, since you are basically mailing $20 cash to us. Be sure to add in the cost of buying the mailers too.

Just had a thought regarding shipping. Isn't a padded mailer with tracking and insurance for a single chip only about $2 or so in the US? I sent out several packages in 4x6 padded mailers this week with 10-12 chips in them that were less than $4.

I'd be happy to pay the extra dollar or two for that, since you are basically mailing $20 cash to us. Be sure to add in the cost of buying the mailers too.
I'm not really sure, I'm a Canadian, and @Sprouty is handling the shipping. Sounds like a good deal to me is he is willing to facilitate that.

Any padded envelope I've sent in the US has run me $4-5.

If anyone in the US wants a padded envelope it will be $6.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom