In Progress (ordering closed) Aria’s Tribute Cards Mold Group Buy US / CAN (1 Viewer)

ktran

3 of a Kind
Reaction score
If you are in GB 3 or 4 I don't think you have much longer to wait. Tina mentioned to me that those should be ready to ship around October 20th.
RDT_20211009_1539128017286003755845760.gif

justincarothers

Full House
Reaction score
View attachment 791622

Edit to meme - OUR chips!

The LONG journey has begun!!!

I don't think this will do much good, but here is the tracking number from Tina:

UPS tracking number :1Z7684XW0303473223 ,thanks!

Expectations:

• At least a MONTH on the boat.
  • Another month in the queue at the port and to clear customs
  • Another month for shipping to me and boxing and shipping out to you.
Expected GOAL for you to have chips in hand - end of January 2022. If we can beat that, consider it a blessing, and if we don't meet it, it won't be from lack of effort.

FYI - if they hit my doorstep right before Christmas, they will probably sit for a couple of weeks. I'm going to be traveling over the holidays.
That may be a little bit of a stretch. Last group by I was in was about 50 days from the date of tracking issued until they arrived on the reshippers doorstep. So maybe we won’t have three months but more like 2.

TX_Golf_N_Poker

Full House
Supporting Member
Reaction score
That may be a little bit of a stretch. Last group by I was in was about 50 days from the date of tracking issued until they arrived on the reshippers doorstep. So maybe we won’t have three months but more like 2.
I'm a big believer in under promising and over delivering. Also, that one may have been before the west coast port was backed up. Ask @SeanGecko how long ago it was that Tina shipped his batch #5 order that we are still waiting on. WAY more than 50 days.

Any estimate of delivery at this point is nothing short of a guess. I knew when I posted that they were shipping that I would get numerous requests for "HOW LONG???" so I put this out because it's nicer than "How the F should I know!!!"

SeanGecko

Full House
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'm a big believer in under promising and over delivering. Also, that one may have been before the west coast port was backed up. Ask @SeanGecko how long ago it was that Tina shipped his batch #5 order that we are still waiting on. WAY more than 50 days.

Any estimate of delivery at this point is nothing short of a guess. I knew when I posted that they were shipping that I would get numerous requests for "HOW LONG???" so I put this out because it's nicer than "How the F should I know!!!"
tenor (2).gif

Top Bottom