Are your friends idiots, like mine? (1 Viewer)

Some of my peeps always piss and moan when I put different denominations in play. It just tilts their OCD.

But to the headline question of Are your friends idiots? Yup...but that's why I love them!!

5746.jpeg
5747.jpeg

20200613_012348.jpg
20191116_220221.jpg
20150529_221009.jpg

I have LOTS of stupid players in my game that makes reckless calls and plays ... BUT when it comes to the mechanics that you are describing they are extremely sharp. It’s not uncommon for my game to have multiple side pots and these guys are able to figure out the math instantly.

I’m so glad to hear of the rustiness. A few years ago I was out of the loop with my group and when I rejoined them I dealt completely backwards (counter clockwise) and had everyone just stare back at me in disbelief.

I totally did the same thing last night in our first game in over a year! Funny thing was, one player corrected me, and another tried to argue that I was doing it correctly. lol

It’s only fun to look back on it the next day....

It is so frustrating trying to play referee for the 2 idiots at the table lol! I played .25/.50 the other night and 2 people kept putting 2x .50 chips in their blind every round which had half of the table thinking it was a small raise smh.

I quadrupled my money so I look back on it very fondly LMAO!!!

You can actually talk to your players. Here is a video of me "trying" to talk with mine

It didn't go well.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom