Are you waiting on a package from WedgeRock? (2 Viewers)

Wanted to like your post for doing the right thing, but also wanted to sad face your post re your son. Hope he recovers well and there's no major implications to you and your family

Wanted to like your post for doing the right thing, but also wanted to sad face your post re your son. Hope he recovers well and there's no major implications to you and your family
Son will be fine. In fact, he already feels better. Challenge is keeping the rest of us from exposure, so this 10 day quarantine doesn't become 2 months.

Son will be fine. In fact, he already feels better. Challenge is keeping the rest of us from exposure, so this 10 day quarantine doesn't become 2 months.
Yeah I can imagine that's easier said than done..

Hope everyone is feeling better now!!

Ace felt sick for two days. The day he tested positive, he already felt better. Then he had no symptoms for 10 days, but still tested positive again... The following week, he needed a negative test so he could go back to work, so he tested a third time and was negative.

Deuce lived in the basement for three weeks and never got symptoms.

Trey and I tested positive shortly after Ace. Symptoms were never terrible for either of us but at times, I'd just get really cold and need to lay down. Only had a fever like twice. I quarantined for 20 days from first symptoms, then went back to work. Never did get a negative test.

Wife had flu-like symptoms, but tested negative twice.

We're all doing much better. Thanks for asking.

That's odd... so many repeating positive tests... I wonder if it has anything to do with carrying the antibodies. Either way, glad to hear all are doing better!

That's odd... so many repeating positive tests... I wonder if it has anything to do with carrying the antibodies. Either way, glad to hear all are doing better!
Dead virus can still be picked up with the nasal swab for up to 90 days. Even those that test positive weeks after first showing symptoms cannot make other people sick and are not contagious.

Any return to work policy that requires a negative test after someone was out as a known positive case is completely moronic.

Yeah, my employer didn't require a negative test (nor does the CDC recommend it)... But my son's employer (Dick's Sporting Goods) wanted it..

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom