Are there different inlay sizes on the RHC Mold? (2 Viewers)

Mr_Y3RAC

Straight
Reaction score
Hello @everyone,

I'm currently starting my first relabeling project and need some information:
Are there different inlay sizes for the RHC mold?
And if so what is that size?

(I was just wondering because it seems like the HSI $1 have a different size of inlay than letzs say the $1 PCA Primaries)

Thanks for your information!

Are there different inlay sizes for the RHC mold?
And if so what is that size?
Yes I have personally seen standard, grand, and giant inlay sizes used for RHC chips.

paulson-inlay-sizes2-png.19885

So for the HSI chips it is just the standard 7/8" right?

Thanks for the help, greatly apreceate it!

So for the HSI chips it is just the standard 7/8" right?

Thanks for the help, greatly apreceate it!
The HSI frac and $1 have a 7/8” inlay.
BB54B852-C31F-4EB3-ACAA-A631AA241524.jpeg

If you’re looking to do a label-over, it’s recommended by @Gear to get it at 1 1/16” to fit in the larger recess.
204D5C64-A779-4D3D-A326-B383CD9E00A6.jpeg

All HSI chips above the $1 value use 1 1/16” inlays.

Ok thanks a lot. I plan on relabeling the HSI $1 and the snappers. So I'm going to need labels cut at 7/8"

Ok thanks a lot. I plan on relabeling the HSI $1 and the snappers. So I'm going to need labels cut at 7/8"
For relabeling, I don’t think the 7/8 will work. The recess of that chip is 1 1/8”, so you’ll need to center that 7/8” label perfectly over the old inlay, and you’ll likely see and feel the edge of the label. That’s why a 1 1/16” label is recommended if you’re not going to cut out the old 7/8” inlay. Speak with Chris @Gear for confirmation, however.

I recommend putting on a nice movie that you know already and cutting out all the lables. Full inlay replacement > overlable.

Yes I have personally seen standard, grand, and giant inlay sizes used for RHC chips.

paulson-inlay-sizes2-png.19885

Today I learned that "oversize inlay" and "giant inlay" aren't just generic terms for an inlay that's bigger than normal, but refer to specific and different sizes of inlays.

Thanks for the education! Although now I'm gonna need a term for "inlay that is apparently larger than normal but I don't know exactly what size it is because I can't easily measure it by looking at the picture". :)

now I'm gonna need a term for "inlay that is apparently larger than normal but I don't know exactly what size it is because I can't easily measure it by looking at the picture". :)
Many people just use the generic term 'oversize' (lowercase) for that purpose. :tup:

Others just refer to them as 'fucked-up'. :D

I generally combine the two:
"Too bad those Vineyard chips have fucked-up oversize inlays."

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom