Are there any table builders in Austin TX area? (1 Viewer)

For any Austin people out there, I found a husband and wife team that have a business that builds tables for a lout of the card clubs here in town. Night owl poker tables. Met with them today to sort out my build. they built a table for poker youtuber Brad Owen. We’ll see how it goes.

For any Austin people out there, I found a husband and wife team that have a business that builds tables for a lout of the card clubs here in town. Night owl poker tables. Met with them today to sort out my build. they built a table for poker youtuber Brad Owen. We’ll see how it goes.

Following this to see how it goes. My wife and I are looking at upgrading to a Gorilla Gaming table, but it would be a hot minute before we do that, so if there's a good local source, we would want to consider them as well.

Well, this turned out to not work out. The builder is a great guy but he has a standard table that he builds for cardrooms, so he doesn’t like doing things like a raised rail with LEDs and a diffuser.

Since Chanman is not taking orders I ended up ordering a Gorilla table. We’ll see how that goes, so far their communication has not been very good.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom