Archetype Poker Chips current value? (1 Viewer)

CarsZAM

Sitting Out
Reaction score
Hello Poker Chip Experts,

I have what I believe to be 1600 Archetype Poker Chips in denominations of $5-$5000 that I bought from a friend a few years ago. I have 1600 chips in total and will be posting them in the classifieds once I can figure out an approximate value. Doing some research I saw a post from a few years ago that estimated them in the 50c a chip range, but I am not sure if that was accurate then or is accurate now.

Here is a link to the Archetype Poker Chips

Thanks!

I would say 25-35c per chip. In new or near new condition.

That is about what new chipco ceramic chips sell for now a days. These are chipcos

Depends on condition. I recall some of these chips bleeding in the center of the chip. I owned a bunch back in the day and liked them. Curious to see what you’ve got.

Yep, Chipco's red ink was notorious for bleed issues. The denominations on the Archetype chips often had this problem.

I don't have any for sale, but am considering buying a new set of Archetypes. They seem to get decent reviews, so I'm just trying to find something comparable to put side-by-side before purchasing. They are $1.29 new, but seem to be selling used for much less....when available.

Modify the design and get a new set of ceramic hybrids -- much nicer imo and probably cheaper than Archetypes, even if used.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom