Aransas Queen 2.0 Pr0n (2 Viewers)

How in the hell did I miss this entire freaking thread?? That's it... following you @Thisfiendis138... even think of scratching you butt around here and I will know about it!!

But how the F*** was I so oblivious to the fact this set was even being built??

Good God man... two thumbs up... i say two thumbs up my friend!!

@Hammer2171 you always have a crash pad here on the east coast bro!! Just let us know when!! We will road trip this shit down to the eastern shore!!! Damn what a nice set of chips!!

Your completely oblivious chippin brother Ben

How in the hell did I miss this entire freaking thread?? That's it... following you @Thisfiendis138... even think of scratching you butt around here and I will know about it!!

But how the F*** was I so oblivious to the fact this set was even being built??

Good God man... two thumbs up... i say two thumbs up my friend!!

@Hammer2171 you always have a crash pad here on the east coast bro!! Just let us know when!! We will road trip this shit down to the eastern shore!!! Damn what a nice set of chips!!

Your completely oblivious chippin brother Ben
My bro @Ben8257 the love you and @FordPickup92 give to not only me, the fellow MD area members, to veteran members and to the new members is unparalleled!
To here such praise for my one set from one of the big guns in the chipping world means more than words on a thread could describe. Thank you!
Your ultimate chip brah, Jamie :cool

Thanks man! It was mostly a combination of availability and price :ROFL: :ROFLMAO: :tup:
But the bright colors really compliment that wild fire inlay design so well! Top to bottom you really gave the series a face lift brother!! Seriously can't wait to splash some pots with them someday... hopefully sooner rather than later! Of course nothing but love for our Maryland family!!

Edited... no idea what this stupid phone does sometimes!! Lol

Last edited:
But the bright colors really complicated that wild fire inlay design so well! Top to bottom you really gave the series a face lift brother!! Seriously can't wait to splash some pots with them someday... hopefully sooner rather than later! Of course nothing but love for our Maryland family!!
That’ll be a gnarly time brother :cool

So good! Only just found this thread mate! (While looking for pink snappers).

Great work :tup: and dibs if you ever give up the Cincinnati snappers :ninja:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom