- Jul 22, 2016
- Reaction score
- Kitchener, ON, CA
- STARTING BID: [ $ 550 ] BIN $900.00
- Bids must be placed using numbers (no images), in whole dollars, and in minimum increments of [ $ 10 ]
- NO RESERVE. The Starting Bid of this auction will be treated as the Reserve Price.
- All bids are to be placed openly in this thread. No bids via PM/Conversation.
- No bid edits or bid retractions permitted. (note: ALL edits are logged instantly)
- Auction will use the '5 minutes after last closing bid rule'. Highest bid at [ 9PM, EST, Wednesday, February 19, 2020 ] will win unless there is a bid within 5 minutes of closing time - then the closing time will be within 5 minutes after the latest bid was posted. A bid at the close time is NOT a valid bid. Since seconds are not displayed on post timestamps, these examples will be used as a reference.
- I reserve the right to: 1) cancel the auction if no bids have been made; 2) edit the listing to correct errors or clarify rules as needed.
- PCF (its Owner, Admins, and Moderators) are in no way responsible for any actions in this auction.
- Shipping Terms: [ Actual shipping costs from Canada ]
- Payment Terms: [ Paypal F&F or Email transfer in Canada ]
I'm putting up for Auction this multi Table set, I have 3 tournament sets and haven't hosted a tournament in over a year. I'm starting this set for about 50% of what I have into them, maybe a new chipper can get a cheap set. These chips are in great shape, originally made by BCC on the sun mold for a casino boat out of Florida. A normal question about these chips is warping in the T100, in review tonight there is a couple with slight warping, nothing that has caused a problem in stacks. Please see top pics of T100s.
This set includes:
300 - 25s
260 - 100s
260 - 500s
260 - 1000s
20 - 5000s BCC Fun Nites on Sun mold
40 - 10000 Winners Circle Oversized
Pics Uploaded in a second. Sorry they are phone pics. Any questions ask away.