Trade Appleton $1s for CDM 5s or vice-versa (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Taghkanic

4 of a Kind
Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
74   0   0
I have one rack of Steve Appleton $1s, and one rack of CDM 5s (see pic below).

I’d like to trade either the Appletons for more CDMs, or the CDMs for more Appletons. Either way works.

tempImagehNc1oF.jpg

Both are in very good condition, though not mint; the CDMs appear to have been a tiny bit more used.

Alternatively, I would also buy a rack of either type chip (and then sell whichever rack didn’t match), if you have either of these but want to sell rather than trade.

Pic below. HMU if interested.

FWIW these are almost identical chips, but not quite. The edgespot colors to my eye look very slightly different: The Appleton spots are lighter and more intense in person. Might have to do with oiling, or just different batch runs. Not sure. Hoping to wind up with two racks which look essentially identical.

It’s the green which stands out as different when you handle them. The CDM green is noticeably darker.

I have one rack of Steve Appleton $1s, and one rack of CDM 5s (see pic below).

I’d like to trade either the Appletons for more CDMs, or the CDMs for more Appletons. Either way works.

View attachment 796921

Both are in very good condition, though not mint; the CDMs appear to have been a tiny bit more used.

Alternatively, I would also buy a rack of either type chip (and then sell whichever rack didn’t match), if you have either of these but want to sell rather than trade.

Pic below. HMU if interested.
There should be any more Appleton's out there..... I only knew of one single rack made.

Shouldn’t? Or should?

Do I have the only rack?

Hmmm. Were these ordered eons ago, or were they milled/made from another base chip?
Shouldn't, sorry... Fat fingers.

They were ordered from Paulson. I know of 600 total in the set. 1 rack of each Denom (.50/1/5/25/100/500)

Wow, I had no idea. (So, should I be demanding like 4 racks of CDM for 1 rack of Appletons? ;^)

If there is someone wanting to put the Appleton set back together, LMK. I’d prefer these to be reunited in theory.

Wow, I had no idea. (So, should I be demanding like 4 racks of CDM for 1 rack of Appletons? ;^)

If there is someone wanting to put the Appleton set back together, LMK. I’d prefer these to be reunited in theory.
I tried. But it became too expensive to be realistic in the current market for a set that isn't exactly playable.

Reiterating my interest in buying some CDMs instead (since apparently there are no more Appleton’s) …

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom