App for poker chip inventory (1 Viewer)

Tommy

Royal Flush
Admin
Supporter
Reaction score
Been testing a few Inventory Management apps. This Clearly Inventory one seems to be a good candidate to keep track of your chips, racks, costs, etc.

Has a lot of options to customize it for the items you want to keep track of.
Its free and there are no ads.

Screenshot_20181230-235227.png

Screenshot_20181231-000059.png

Would be ok & faster for trade/for sale chips & easy to pull up on the fly for reference. Does it allow for picture attachements? Would get expense for a collection of any size though.

Yeah played around a little with it. Looks perfect for keeping up with my sale/trade items. The app is available on Apple as well.

I played with it, and it was a tad confusing to me. I tried to add individual denoms, but wasn’t sure how to group them. Seemed cumbersome, but maybe I am just not doing it right...

I've been using Snupps. You can use pics from your phone in the app and if you want you can post your item directly to eBay. There is a place for your comments so I like to put my thoughts on the set, the breakdown, my best guess to the value of the set and how I would go about selling the set when the time comes. You can easily edit and delete items if you ever add to a set or sell it completely. It's not the best app ever, but I'm happy with it.

I played with it, and it was a tad confusing to me. I tried to add individual denoms, but wasn’t sure how to group them. Seemed cumbersome, but maybe I am just not doing it right...
Like most apps, the app is cumbersome for anything other than viewing. The website makes it easier to edit, input, etc.

Free version is pretty limited.

Capture.JPG

2 years of data... what happens in two years if I put something in today? Do I just lose the record?

250 records may not work for some chippers...

Next option up is $20/month.

2 years of data... what happens in two years if I put something in today? Do I just lose the record?

"The data retention period is the amount of time that Clearly Inventory will maintain your inventory activity history. You are always able to download and save your inventory history, and we will not delete any data without notification."

Looks like just the history logs of adding, editing, and removing items and not losing the actual items. I agree the free account might not work for all. I also wouldn't pay for it it either. It's too bad because it is one of the nicer inventory managers that I have tested.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom