APOLOGY from Chris Ferguson (1 Viewer)

6BA9F36D-BF9B-4971-A503-DD5D48B3B420.jpeg
This is what I think about his apology.

Doesn’t seem very heartfelt. Seems like he was reading it. You’d think that he could memorize, or internalize what he wanted to say to be able to say it in a more believable way.

Extremely lame. Probably just trying to not get harassed as much at the WSOP, but something tells me this will almost add to it.

And I don’t think I even lost any money in that whole shit show. Think of the people who lost massive bankrolls listening to this weak ass apology.

Please don't be mean to me at the WSOP this year you guys! C'mon, stop it, I said I was soar-rye... soar-reh... soar-ree? Is that how you pronounce it?

Sorry guys, I'm new to this whole apology thing. Hey, I just said it correctly!

Lamest thing ever!!! SMH... Didn't think he could make it worse than it is but he certainly did. Awful! He should fire his publicist and lawyer.

So, 7 years later we get...
Text from his speech in brown

Hi, I'm Chris Ferguson... I wanted to start by saying "Hi, I'm Jesus", but my publicist said no. You gotta forgive Jesus though, so if this apology doesn't work, blame my publicist.
I'd like to take this brief opportunity... It's been 7 years of not saying shit, but I finally found 47 seconds to say something. I've been busy spending your money.
to address the poker community which I love and have been a part of for a long time. I play poker and take your money. I need more money.
I deeply regret not being able to prevent Black Friday from happening. If Black Friday hadn't happened I could have gotten millions more out of you saps!
After Black Friday, I worked relentlessly to make sure all players got paid back. Well, If I coughed up my share of the profits from Full Tilt, you would have been paid back within a week. So maybe "relentless" isn't the word. Maybe "half-heartedly"?
And I sincerely apologize that it took as long as it did. It took 3 years for another company to step in, buy Full Tilt, and start paying the money I stole. I expected someone to pay my debts sooner.
I also realize it has taken me a long time to make any kind of public statement... Seven years later, I'm out of money. I need sponsorships again for the WSOP.
and I appreciate my fans and the poker community as a whole for their patience and support. I have 3 fans. They're the 3 people that clicked "like". The 46,800 other viewers that were hopeful of an honest apology, you have some patience. If you want sincerity, keep waiting.
One day the Full Tilt Poker story will be told and like many of you I will look forward to that day. I will write a book. It'll sell for $18.95 on Amazon. It'll probably sell 3 copies before they have to discount the price.
I hope to see you all at the WSOP this Summer. I hope that I will be able to go to the WSOP. C'mon sponsorship dollars!
Thank you and good luck. I really wanted to say "Poker Sorry", but the publicist again...

It took him seven years to come up with that? :eek:

What's important is not what he says, but what he does/did. Actions speak louder than words. Even though I did recover my funds after a long, long wait (none of which came from Ferguson), I still think of him and his partners as thieves.

Where is a thumbs-down emoji when you need one?

Really........... :cautious:

Crawl back in the bunker with Bub and the others & all that money y'all took off the top that belonged to a lot of other poker players.

Thankfully I played at PS who segregated player funds from operating (cough) funds and payed out to their players unlike FTP.

"One day the full story will be told. Until then, please pretend I had nothing to do with it and stop harassing me at WSOP."

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom