Apex/Black Aurora Poker Chip Cases (7 Viewers)

Which APEX Poker Chip Case capacity do you want us to make first?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I've seen plenty of one-trick ponies come and go in this show. That don't make 'em scrub donkeys.

Do we an official 'Scrub Donkey' definition? I.E. Criteria / behaviors one must exhibit in order to be welcomed into the Scrub Donkey brethren? Seems to me something that should be available in the Resources section of this site...

I’m really looking forward to storing my Aces ceramics in an Apex case. It’s going to look baller on my shelf!
I wish you the best of luck. :unsure:
1576647136246.png

Edit: Oh I get it... :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

Last edited:
Looks like he has been back on recently. I am in the market for a case and have been hoping this got produced. Any updates?

Looks like he has been back on recently. I am in the market for a case and have been hoping this got produced. Any updates?

Not sure that we'll get any?

I'll be honest, I was always skeptical when he thought he could design/produce/sell these for $50-$60 each. I think there's a reason the heavy duty GPI/Unique carriers are close to $200 (if not more).

A real world manufacturing estimate may have put the kibosh on this whole thing.

Not sure that we'll get any?

I'll be honest, I was always skeptical when he thought he could design/produce/sell these for $50-$60 each. I think there's a reason the heavy duty GPI/Unique carriers are close to $200 (if not more).

It’s doable. There’s a bevy of factories that will pump it out and can meet the price point. The removable and movable pieces just have to be less of a factor and you’d have yourself a semi-economic high quality case.

I got it! Why has no one thought this? This project only needs to be a Not A Group Buy to get funded!

I don't unhesitant why it has to be a well designed and made object and cost the same as the cheap stuff to work...charge a bit more. Now if the cost is insane that's a different story all together.

I don't unhesitant why it has to be a well designed and made object and cost the same as the cheap stuff to work...charge a bit more. Now if the cost is insane that's a different story all together.

Did you read though this entire thread?

The project simply got stuck in development hell. Seller wasn’t able to draw any lines in the sand or create any kind of end point to the design process.

He always took every bit of input from here, and couldn’t differentiate the nonsensical design requests from the practical ones. Worse, he was incapable of saying “no.”

Bench dogs? Really? FFS.

He was a victim of his own (never ending) design. Literally.

I did read it through, thank you for explaining. It is not easy for me to extrapolate things like that sometimes. I thought he was headed toward a 1,000 case with modular shelves for cards and different sized chips. Sounds like design V1 was done and should have got going. That sucks.

Is this case still a go? I want to purchase several of them. If not, at-least make some demos & what not.

Yeah, I just seen that. Not gonna lie, was excited about those cases! Lol... Not that I truly know much about them other than what I seen, but looked like a good quality case.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom