Apache Royals style 39mm chips? (1 Viewer)

JLPicard

High Hand
Reaction score
Hey chippers, so the Royals from Apache are the perfect chips for me. Price wise, feel, look, everything but the size - I hate the 43mm size.

So I was wondering if I'd missed any potential contenders in the 39mm range. Majestics are an obvious replacement, but the colors on them are remarkably dull compared with the Royals. Same w Milanos. Know of any CC's or other chips similar to Royals I could get somewhat affordably? I'm like a peacock, bright colors attract me.

If you like ceramics brpropoker.com could get you whatever color/design you’d like

If you like ceramics brpropoker.com could get you whatever color/design you’d like
Your right that ceramics can have colors that really pop, that's what I like about them. brpoker are great to deal with too. Ceramics just aren't textured enough for me, feels like I'm holding beach glass if that makes any sense. A stickered Inlay w a cards/crown mold just feels much better than an all smooth chip to me. Appreciate the suggestion though!

So I was wondering if I'd missed any potential contenders in the 39mm range.
Not that I can think of. Most of the CC chips have colors that are somewhat muted.

Spirit molds are one you might look at. They've been discontinued for a while but I have some I'd sell you if you're interested. They make good relabel candidates if you are interested in customizing them.

Your right that ceramics can have colors that really pop, that's what I like about them. brpoker are great to deal with too. Ceramics just aren't textured enough for me, feels like I'm holding beach glass if that makes any sense. A stickered Inlay w a cards/crown mold just feels much better than an all smooth chip to me. Appreciate the suggestion though!
Consider going with ceramic hybrids (recessed center with label) or molded ceramics (debossed mold markings), if you don't like the uniform smoothness of standard ceramics. Either is a huge improvement in that regard imo.

Consider going with ceramic hybrids (recessed center with label) or molded ceramics (debossed mold markings), if you don't like the uniform smoothness of standard ceramics. Either is a huge improvement in that regard imo.
Hi @BGinGA, What’s your take on ceramic hybrids from sun fly and what do you recommend as far as size ?

I have a set of 600 Bank chips and absolutely love them. Favorite chips I have ever handled, but also I have never had my hands on any Paulsons. But for me I think bank chips are the most appealing of the Apache china clays.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom