Apache poker chip samples (Royals, Bank) in Canada? (1 Viewer)

splice42

Sitting Out
Reaction score
Hey everyone, I'm looking for some samples of the Apache Royals and Bank poker chips but I am in Canada (Ottawa area). I see that Apache offer the samples on eBay but both sets plus shipping would set me back over $50 CAD so I'm wondering if there's anyone more local who could save me from that. Willing to pay a fair amount, just let me know if you can help out. Thanks & keep on keeping on!

I missed this post until now. I have a sample set of both bank and royals, if you still want them. $30 and they’re yours (shipping included).

P.s. the light blue chip of the bank chips will be relabeled as 0.25, instead of its original 10.

Hey everyone, I'm looking for some samples of the Apache Royals and Bank poker chips but I am in Canada (Ottawa area). I see that Apache offer the samples on eBay but both sets plus shipping would set me back over $50 CAD so I'm wondering if there's anyone more local who could save me from that. Willing to pay a fair amount, just let me know if you can help out. Thanks & keep on keeping on!
Whereabouts in Canada? I'm about 20 miles away from the 1000 Islands bridge between New York and Ontario.
If you're in Ottawa I'm about 100 miles south of you but I can't imagine anyone in the US being closer than me since I'm right near the border.

Edit. Just saw your update. Never mind. lol

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom