Apache Poker Chip Rack Sale (1 Viewer)

I sent them a Matsui rack and told them to duplicate it.
So they should stack/interlock with the Matsuis...right?

I am planning to order a couple to check them out and test. Can you advise how long the sale will be?

Thank you!

Just ordered 10 to test out along with a birdcage. If they are as nice as they look an order of 40 more on the horizon. Thank you!

I ordered 20; looking forward to buy more if they are s good as they look

So I’m not familiar with the Matsui racks. Do the tops snap or lock in place, or what should I be expecting if I buy some of these? What’s advantage over the Bud Jones trays I currently have?

The lids don't snap or lock in place, no. But they have little knobs and holes that fit into racks that are above and below it. So they will stay in place.

I'll try to take a decent picture.

So I’m not familiar with the Matsui racks. Do the tops snap or lock in place, or what should I be expecting if I buy some of these? What’s advantage over the Bud Jones trays I currently have?
The biggest advantage of the matsui's is that they fit both 39 mm chips and 43 mm chips at the exact same time. And... THEY FIT IN STANDARD BIRDCAGES ZOMG!!!

so it's a matter of wanting to keep all the weight off your chips, while not having to worry about a different rack depending on your chip size, while also being able to put it into the existing bird cages that you have, while also being able to interlock the stacks together.

Here's a close-up picture of a Matsui rack, which these Apache racks are supposed to mimic. The red ovals show the knobs that extend out of the rack surface. The green boxes show the "holes" that go into the rack surface. The top and bottom halves of the rack each have these knobs and holes so they line up with each other regardless of how you place them.

MATSUI.jpg

I recently received some Matsui racks and Im not really excited about the lateral movement of 39mm in them. Can someone confirm if the Apache racks solve this problem?
The ridges added to the Apache racks are supposed to fix this issue. I don't think anyone has them in hand yet to confirm, though.

1605128278639.png

The ridges added to the Apache racks are supposed to fix this issue. I don't think anyone has them in hand yet to confirm, though.

View attachment 572113
yeah I noticed that but lets see how effective they are before I place an order and pay for international shipping. I also noticed there is only a single ridge on each end so I'll wait for some feedback before committing to a purchase. Hopefully Apache nailed it first go. :tup:

yeah I noticed that but lets see how effective they are before I place an order and pay for international shipping. I also noticed there is only a single ridge on each end so I'll wait for some feedback before committing to a purchase. Hopefully Apache nailed it first go. :tup:
They didn't let me down with the Royals! But out of curiosity, are you transporting them in matsui racks? If not, then the loosy-goosy of the 39mm shouldn't matter too much.

They didn't let me down with the Royals! But out of curiosity, are you transporting them in matsui racks? If not, then the loosy-goosy of the 39mm shouldn't matter too much.
They will end up in some birdcages eventually and moved around when required. Now that we potentially have a solution for the 39mm to be as snug as the 43mm that would be my preference.

They will end up in some birdcages eventually and moved around when required. Now that we potentially have a solution for the 39mm to be as snug as the 43mm that would be my preference.
Yeah, I think that is something that I just kind of assume. That if you're using a matsui rack and a bird cage that you are most likely not traveling around with them. As much as I love the matsui rack design, I don't think I would ever be comfortable putting them in my car and driving them around.

anyway, I'm sure that plenty of members including myself will put up some reviews when we get the new racks

I had a casualty. Pretty large crack in the first rack I grabbed out of the box. The others look great though.

226D509F-ABE7-49A3-84BA-53D4E153455F.jpeg

I completely stand corrected on my previous comments/concerns/uncertainty. The modifications which Apache made (the horizontal rails on each tube) do NOT prevent the chip from reaching the bottom. Both 39mm and 43mm chips still rest on the bottom; those rails only prevent the left-right sway of the barrels. This is FANTASTIC!

Boooooooo.. but at least a benefit of ordering from Apache is that you should be able to get a replacement.
I wish I could edit my post about the one cracked lid, but the "edit" feature is no longer there. I did get a replacement sent out right away.

Great customer service!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom