Apache Poker Chip Rack Sale (1 Viewer)

Apache

3 of a Kind
Site Vendor
Reaction score
This versatile rack will fit both 39mm and 43mm chips.
It comes with a top and bottom piece.
Our racks will be very similar to Matsui racks and should fit most clear carriers.
I hope to start shipping around November 10.
Price is $2.99 each.
https://www.apachepokerchips.com/product/apache-poker-chip-rack/

43mmrack.JPG

Will the tops and bottoms be interchangeable and identical like the Matsui?

I would have also expected no (even if they did fit Matsui's) b/c of how Apache adjusted them to hold the 39mms better.

These sound awesome. One question, if they “duplicated” the Matsui rack, I’m assuming that it’s similar in material and durability?

These sound awesome. One question, if they “duplicated” the Matsui rack, I’m assuming that it’s similar in material and durability?
My one issue with Matsui's is how thin/flimsy they are. So I honestly think that Apache could only have improved on this.

My one issue with Matsui's is how thin/flimsy they are. So I honestly think that Apache could only have improved on this.
I can agree with this assessment. I own 30 or more also, in use, but have you ever broken one? I've smacked mine a lot, I've even cracked one, but it still holds. I agree they are flimsy feeling and thin feeling, yet, I've come to learn they are incredibly tough, infact. Strong. Built well you might say...

I'm new and learning as I go along also! Excited for this new rack

I can agree with this assessment. I own 30 or more also, in use, but have you ever broken one? I've smacked mine a lot, I've even cracked one, but it still holds. I agree they are flimsy feeling and thin feeling, yet, I've come to learn they are incredibly tough, infact. Strong. Built well you might say...

I'm new and learning as I go along also! Excited for this new rack
OK, that's a fair point. They've held up very well, even with me constantly taking my chips out for photo shoots. I did have 1 crack on the lip when the lid wasn't on perfectly and I placed another rack on top of it.

If I get these new, but without the stickiest tape in human history and the adhesive goo residue that goes with it, that's a victory.

If I get these new, but without the stickiest tape in human history and the adhesive goo residue that goes with it, that's a victory.
I have received a few racks with the tape and residue. Even some with those hideous orangey and blue Matsui stickers and the glue smeared all over the racks.

Interesting though, I've received most of the racks I own, in larger lots direct from Matsui, without any stickers or residue.

I've always wondered why this is.

I have received a few racks with the tape and residue. Even some with those hideous orangey and blue Matsui stickers and the glue smeared all over the racks.

Interesting though, I've received most of the racks I own, in larger lots direct from Matsui, without any stickers or residue.

I've always wondered why this is.
How many did you order????

Ordered 12 for my Royals tourney set......which has sat idol for 7 months and will likely be sitting for 7 more months.....but I'll have cool racks

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom