Apache Plaques (1 Viewer)

Apache

3 of a Kind
Site Vendor
Reaction score
The $25 plaque is finalized but I am still working on the NCV Plaque. Let me have your suggestions to improve the NCV.
I will be giving these away with orders now and then.

apacheplaqe25.jpg
ap1c.jpg

Favorite is the bottom right, but top right is an acceptable second. I like the colors of the ones on the left but the top left looks too plain, and the bottom left looks entirely too busy w/the web address in the background like that.

But yeah, for the overall design, definitely like the bottom right.

Favorite is the bottom right, but top right is an acceptable second. I like the colors of the ones on the left but the top left looks too plain, and the bottom left looks entirely too busy w/the web address in the background like that.

But yeah, for the overall design, definitely like the bottom right.

^^This

All five. Keep buying more chips until you collect the entire set!

Actually, if they all had denoms, they could eventually become a set...

I also like the bottom right best but I do feel it's similar to the Majestic 1000 of which I now have a decent stack soo... well it's the same color scheme so maybe I'd prefer to see a different color mix. Seems like the majestic line is missing a red now that I think of it, so I'd love to see red with a white lunette. Red headdress, mmhmm.

Personally, I would make the tagline "Quality Gaming Supplies" to convey a bit more breadth and I think the term "high quality" is intrinsically redundant. Don't think anyone would ever see it and say, "Poker supplies? Not at my baccarat club!!," but it would be a preference to me.

I would also remove the 'WWW.' in the URL since I feel a string of 3 caps W's is kind of an eyesore. Reminds me of when companies would advertise http:// in their URLs which reminds of the Y2K era which reminds me of the time when a high percentage of stuff sold on the internet was kind of junky and the websites barely worked and had poor service. Regardless of that I try to be minimalist when it applies.

So to answer your question, yes I do accept plaques as consultation fees.

as is, bottom right would get my vote too. but i might change my vote if the top left got some embellishments (like the lines on the top right and bottom right).

Bottom right for sure. Colour, design look great!

Damn, should have waited to put my majestics order through lol

Top left could move into first place with a grey circle around the Apache and black stripes across.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom