Apache 3800 Coupon (good until 6/2020) (3 Viewers)

Dodger

Flush
Reaction score
Searched PCF for valid/recent coupon for the Apache 3800 at Harbor Freight. There may be one on here, but I couldn’t find what I was looking for.

Came across this coupon that says it’s valid until June of 2020.

Just used it in store myself.

7DDCABC1-DF52-4730-8DE9-BE7A52F8EA87.jpeg

Hope this can help a few of you out!

I looked at my harbor freight today and they had the 5800 listed for 59.99 instead of 89.99 and my monthly mail flier has a 25% off any Apache case if anyone is looking for the bigger Apache that's a pretty good deal.

I looked at my harbor freight today and they had the 5800 listed for 59.99 instead of 89.99 and my monthly mail flier has a 25% off any Apache case if anyone is looking for the bigger Apache that's a pretty good deal.
I’m really wanting to get a 1000 chip tournament set going. May be just the push I needed lol

Nice post! I think I’m gonna pick one up this week that’s a killer price.

The Apache 3800 case is $36.99 right now at Harbor Freight, plus there is a 25% off coupon for a final price of $27.74. Cheapest I've ever seen them.

https://www.harborfreight.com/3800-weatherproof-protective-case-large-black-63927.html
https://www.harborfreight.com/savings_coupons.html
Every coupon I’ve seen from HF usually says something to the effect of “cannot be combined with any other coupon or discount“. Maybe these are different. Did you actually get the double discount? If so, then that’s a pretty smoking deal!

Every coupon I’ve seen from HF usually says something to the effect of “cannot be combined with any other coupon or discount“. Maybe these are different. Did you actually get the double discount? If so, then that’s a pretty smoking deal!
I haven't actually bought it yet, but I did just go through the steps to order one online, and it gave me the sale price plus the 25% off when I entered the coupon number. So yeah, it looks like it works with the stacked discounts.

I haven't actually bought it yet, but I did just go through the steps to order one online, and it gave me the sale price plus the 25% off when I entered the coupon number. So yeah, it looks like it works with the stacked discounts.
Yeah I got one the other day in store, $37 on sale and used 25% off, came to like $28 before tax

Here is the 3800 with 510 chips. 4 racks are double stacked and one rack is single layered with the uncut 2nd foam layer below.

Attachments

• 4F585C5E-0B1C-4F97-94E9-58D95E251DC9.jpeg
    4F585C5E-0B1C-4F97-94E9-58D95E251DC9.jpeg
    124.2 KB · Views: 174
Did the same cutout. Have 460 chips...on my way to 500. Also holds two set ups. Didn’t do a dealer button slot yet. Still trying to figure that one out.

All cutouts were symmetrical so weight should be distributed perfectly.

Also cutout a piece of cardboard and put it under the bottom foam. It raised it enough to where I didn’t need to use a top rack. Maybe I’ll end up needing them later if chips move or get damaged. I just don’t have them at the time.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    193 KB · Views: 114
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    99.8 KB · Views: 123
Yeah only “problem” I’ve noticed is that the single rack tends to slide towards the middle and slightly be on a tilt. This may be fixed if I plastidip spray it all. Was just thinking of maybe adding a rack of random 100 chips with it just so that single has something hard to stack on top of.

I’m gonna get the 4800 for a set of 1200 chips I just bought. No problem there , even number of racks. These Apache cases are great tho , hell of a price. Even about to get one for my DSLR camera .

Yeah only “problem” I’ve noticed is that the single rack tends to slide towards the middle and slightly be on a tilt. This may be fixed if I plastidip spray it all. Was just thinking of maybe adding a rack of random 100 chips with it just so that single has something hard to stack on top of.
I did platidip it so hopefully it will hold. Also put a small piece of cardboard under the shelf.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom