Apache 3800 case w/600 chips (1 Viewer)

Rjchango

Sitting Out
Reaction score
20210712_120636.jpg

I fit 600 chips, 2 setups (4 decks total), 2 buttons, and 5 plaques (going to add more). I like it, way better than the POS aluminium case I had before. Thanks to this forum!!!

View attachment 735141
I fit 600 chips, 2 setups (4 decks total), 2 buttons, and 5 plaques (going to add more). I like it, way better than the POS aluminium case I had before. Thanks to this forum!!!
Question joey, do you stack the chips with racks that are open? meaning that the acrylic racks have the upper half open so the chips from the lower floor are in direct contact with the acrylic rack? just checking if this has worked well for you

thanks

View attachment 735141
Question , do you stack the chips with racks that are open? meaning that the acrylic racks have the upper half open so the chips from the lower floor are in direct contact with the acrylic rack? just checking if this has worked well for you

thanks

Question joey, do you stack the chips with racks that are open? meaning that the acrylic racks have the upper half open so the chips from the lower floor are in direct contact with the acrylic rack? just checking if this has worked well for you

thanks

No. These racks have lids

Question , do you stack the chips with racks that are open? meaning that the acrylic racks have the upper half open so the chips from the lower floor are in direct contact with the acrylic rack? just checking if this has worked well for you

thanks
No. These racks have lids

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom