Anyone won a hibid.com auction before? (1 Viewer)

ReallyGoodUsername

Royal Flush
Site Vendor
Reaction score
Won my first hibid auction and I don’t know what comes next. :ROFL: :ROFLMAO: I expected to get an email confirming my win along with pickup instructions nearly right after but its been a few hours andany notification is MIA. Not stressed at all but the lot does need to be picked up tomorrow so I’m surprised the information isn’t more instantaneous and am wondering if anyone else has dealt with them before

Edit: specific seller is Clark County public auction in LV

Last edited:
Yeah so I sent query to the auction house and will give them a call tomorrow morning but just thought it was odd it’s not a bit more automated or defined that I won as if still says “may have won” despite their being no live auction.

have you checked your spam folder or social media folder of your email?
Did they take the money from your account already?
Does the auction house have a soft close, meaning a certain time allowed after the close. Like here its 5 minutes from last bid.

yes a friend of mine runs an auction site here in the Toronto area. He used Hi-Bid a few times, but seems to prefer Icollector. Hibid does not have the same market spread, thought more commonly as a discount of clearance site. The terms are all set by the seller/auctioneer and the site is merely a host (hibid). Read the terms very carefully on the whole page before bidding. I have seen terms now allowing regular vehicles at pick up sites, trucks capable to reaching loading ramp only no SUV/Car etc....

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom