anyone watch Twitch? low stakes Omaha hi lo and HORSE (1 Viewer)

honkydevil

Straight
Reaction score
Ive fired up a Twitch stream a few times and Ive been playing some low stakes Big O, sometimes HORSE. Would anyone watch and join in in my chat?

Im not an outgoing and interesting personality on my own so I'm hoping people would chat or ask me questions while I'm playing, and hopefully not troll me.

I'm probably not going to play much longer tonight but give me a follow if you would like.

Im not sure what I can do as an "affiliate" but I need 50 followers to become an affiliate on Twitch.

It means you can offer "subs" which earns you money from your subscribers willing to donate 5 to 25 bucks a month.

Anyone here with Amazon Prime and a linked twitch account can give you a free monthly sub. I never use mine most months so wouldn't be opposed to giving you free money.

It means you can offer "subs" which earns you money from your subscribers willing to donate 5 to 25 bucks a month.

Anyone here with Amazon Prime and a linked twitch account can give you a free monthly sub. I never use mine most months so wouldn't be opposed to giving you free money.
That would be sweet, not that I'm doing it for the money. I'm here to spread mixed games!

The girlfriend went out for birthday drinks, so the stream is still going! lol come give me some follows.

got a free $15 satelite from ACR to their big Venom tournament. 2 tickets to a $200 satelite and 3rd place gets $125 cash. I beat the bubble and try to lose to get the cash lol. End up winning a $200 satellite and then running AK into KK. RIP. So much excitement and adrenaline getting into the money in the $15 tournament lol.

Not anymore, I was on today just cause they sent me a free $15 satellite ticket. Which produced a roller coaster of excitement while my pervert friends were in chat repeatly asking to see “bewbs” lol.

I’ve been playing Big O on ColorUp Poker and PLO8 on Ignition sometimes.

I met all my requirements to be a Twitch Affiliate beside total followers. If anyone on here has a Twitch account and wants to help out I would appreciate a follow! Thanks!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom