Anyone remember name of design similar to Samurai? (1 Viewer)

Roguedog

Waiting List
Reaction score
Hey all,

Was an old member of chiptalk back in the day. At that time, had a group of friends who'd play and got into looking into getting my own set. Got myself a pragmatic set of Nexgen chips but there are a few sets I really loved. Just dug out my chips to play with family over the holidays and triggered this memory of a set I really wanted (besides Tiki and Egyptians). Inspired me to come here (after finding CT is defunct).

One was a set whose design had a Japanese cultural bent, similar to Samurai but it referenced other cultural images. It's been bugging me. I've flipped thru over 100 pages of this forums general area (backwards in time), looked thru the gallery and the ChipDB, done a few hours of googling and haven't been able to find it.

I think they **may** have been ceramics but I can't be sure. Been over 10 years.. so it's a bit foggy.

Thanks in advance for the help in ceasing that nagging "what was it" question I've had the last few weeks.

Apologies if this isn't the right section. Let me know if this question/quest ought to go in another area.

Welcome back!

Could you be thinking of the Matsui Zen chips?

1640740268355.png

See also:
A group buy for a new print run of these kicked off a few months ago. It's closed to new orders, alas. See https://www.pokerchipforum.com/threads/matsui-zen-group-buy-2021.80718/

Hmm.. no neither ring a bell. Well, I mean I've seen the Samurai Palace but it's not what I'm recollecting. I've never seen the Zen chips before. those are kinda cool.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom