Anyone relabel Bud Jones V7? (1 Viewer)

Venturalvn

Full House
Reaction score
Anyone relabel Bud Jones V7? I'm assuming @Gear can hook it up (as usual), but wanted to see if people have thoughts on the chips being in play.

Great idea to relabel the new chips we got.
:LOL: :laugh:

Picked up $25 and $100 since I'll need quarters and dollars, and want to try to relabel the light blue $1s as $500 for the fivers. But now I'm realizing they say $1 on the face, so I guess I'll WTB Bud Jones $500s and deal with relabels for now

relabel the light blue $1s as $500 for the fivers. But now I'm realizing they say $1 on the face, so I guess I'll WTB Bud Jones $500s

Yeah that's the "problem" with Bud Jones v7 ... you can't change the denom :)

Also, not to rain on your parade, but there are extremely few Bud Jones v7 $500s around. I might suggest "WTB Boardwalk $500s" and label those.

Also, not to rain on your parade, but there are extremely few Bud Jones v7 $500s around. I might suggest "WTB Boardwalk $500s" and label those.
Nice idea. In the meantime, you think you can whip up some $500 labels for these? :D

I agree. It would drive me nuts to put a $1000 label on a chip that say's "$1" right on the chip.

I thought this was enough of a rational reason for me to not buy any of those chips.
But it didn't take me long to come up with an even more powerful irrational reason to buy them anyway:)

Super easy. The inlay is just a sticker that peels off. It leaves a huge recess to put the new sticker in making all the options for textured inlays or whatever available. Although, good call as @Gear is the right person to ask.

What'd you find? :)

Super easy. The inlay is just a sticker that peels off. It leaves a huge recess to put the new sticker in making all the options for textured inlays or whatever available. Although, good call as @Gear is the right person to ask.

What'd you find? :)
nothing yet but I'm searching.... ;)

Label over is poor. There generally isn't enough depth to be useful.

Inlay removal is easier than some chips (say, Paulsons) but depending on the age and cleanliness of the chip, will leave some amount of adhesive residue and/or greenish stuff (dirt? oxidation?) that should be scraped off before applying a new label.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom